'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually the simple answer is the correct one.

-He appears to be unsigned if we’ve had contact (or signed but not sent in, which how TF would someone know if that happened unless secking was at his house with him peering over his shoulder as he put pen to paper, but I digress)

-Seems to be a UGA lean bc he’s been shouting out some of the UGA commits and he’s friends with Ringo who is prob also headed to UGA

-Kirby is a tool and can’t win the big one

Unsigned would mean it’s not over just yet tho.

LOLOLOLOL he wants the drama? What are you talking about? He hasn’t been playing games. He’s trying to make a decision at the moment. It’s VN who is creating the drama. Not Darnell. Your comment is so laughable.

What am I talking about? I think I was pretty clear. If you don’t understand, that’s your freaking problem not mine.

Usually the simple answer is the correct one.

-He appears to be unsigned if we’ve had contact (or signed but not sent in, which how TF would someone know if that happened unless secking was at his house with him peering over his shoulder as he put pen to paper, but I digress)

-Seems to be a UGA lean bc he’s been shouting out some of the UGA commits and he’s friends with Ringo who is prob also headed to UGA

-Kirby is a tool and can’t win the big one

Unsigned would mean it’s not over just yet tho.

Oregon is a big factor here for Ringo. Not 100% lean

Reactions: MarcoVol
He did say 90% Vol
True and over the years he's had to walk it back a few times.

past friday
I have never waivered...and told y’all for months we were always the leader here no matter what any reporters or recruiting experts or the kid said in public and that never changed. I also told you i knew why all the UGA love was coming in and I can share that after this is over....but the fact is we still lead and we just need to close the chapter on this book this weekend. Could it change...of course but right now my volmeter is at 90%.Could it change...of course but right now my volmeter is at 90%
mon when asked
Nothing changed from my end...
still got cred

Reactions: vol4life03
Respectfully I disagree. Secking has legit info and when DW put out his tweet saying he was waiting, Secking came in and told us he knew DW was in fact signing yesterday. Approximately 1 hr later DW sends out cryptic tweet insinuating he just signed so I don't know how Secking knows but he knows on this one..

NM apparently got Skeetered..lol
I am thinking that @secking knows DW signed, because DW called the Georgia coaches to tell them they can no longer contact him, because he signed somewhere else. If he in fact did sign, then he is a Vol, if Nieds is talking to him today.

I am thinking that @secking knows DW signed, because DW called the Georgia coaches to tell them they can no longer contact him, because he signed somewhere else. If he in fact did sign, then he is a Vol, if Nieds is talking to him today.
I have no idea if this is an accurate assessment of the situation... but it sure sounds good to me!

Basically an insider. 👀

They are garbage
They are trash
They suck
They’re spoiled silver spoon trust fund frat boys who play dirty when things don’t go their way

Why would any Tennesseans like them some silver spoon frat boy who plays dirty and sucks because he is trash/garbage? I'm just not getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back