'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update(haha). Niedermeyer has been in touch with Washington today. The kid has not signed unless it's with UT which i do not think is the case. Coaches from opposing schools cannot contact a kid once they have signed is my understanding. So, as of 1 hour ago i seriously doubt this kid has signed anything.
Do the coaches have to be informed if a recruit has signed somewhere else.

Respectfully I disagree. Secking has legit info and when DW put out his tweet saying he was waiting, Secking came in and told us he knew DW was in fact signing yesterday. Approximately 1 hr later DW sends out cryptic tweet insinuating he just signed so I don't know how Decking knows but he knows on this one..

NM apparently got Skeetered..lol
He does have good info usually. But not this time. And if he is correct it’s a lucky guess.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I decided to do a little bit of my own research (Instagram stalking) and this could literally mean nothing but DW follows uga incoming qb Carson Beck and not Harrison bailey.. (again could mean nothing), I’m just grasping at anything right now 😂 with or without DW though we have a hell of a class. I’m ecstatic about the future.
He knows Carson because he met them when they both went on visits for the Notre Dame game. I don't think he's been on a visit here the same time as Bailey. Idk if he's ever met him or not. Btw, he follows keshawn Lawrence too 😉

Respectfully I disagree. Secking has legit info and when DW put out his tweet saying he was waiting, Secking came in and told us he knew DW was in fact signing yesterday. Approximately 1 hr later DW sends out cryptic tweet insinuating he just signed so I don't know how Decking knows but he knows on this one..

That's a good question and one I've been wondering about myself. You would think it necessary to keep them from committing an NCAA violation.
Apparently for the rule to be violated the staff has to know of an agreement.

Technically DW could've signed somewhere and not informed one or both staffs.

This is important info. One of 3 things since we know Nieds has talked to DW today: he has not signed; or he has signed and is a Vol; or we have committed a recruiting violation. I would guess DW would have enough respect for Nieds, who has recruited him for a very long time, to let him know he’s signed with a different school, so that Nieds doesn’t commit a violation. Therefore, the 3rd thing is eliminated. He’s signed and is a Vol or hasn’t signed anything.
Think someone mentioned this a few pages back, but surely there is an NLI database, otherwise innocent recruiting violations would happen all the time. If we are contacting, I think we know he's unsigned imo. Could be wrong, but it would be sensible to have a database like the portal exists for transfers.

I've not seen any offers go out from anyone since yesterday. Pretty sure most are re-evaluating their boards to see what's left and who to target.
Isn't it a dead period, no contact? Wouldn't no contact mean no offers until dead period ends? Am I wrong, S?

I wish this kid would just sign with the U and be done with it. He wants the drama and attention a little to much for my taste. We could use the talent at TE but at what cost?
LOLOLOLOL he wants the drama? What are you talking about? He hasn’t been playing games. He’s trying to make a decision at the moment. It’s VN who is creating the drama. Not Darnell. Your comment is so laughable.

I'm not big on the drama these announcements have become but dang guys.
Just wants his time frame. Anxious sure, but some acting like they'd be digging thru his garbage and he, or others, owes them something.

Mad at opinions, mad if someone doesn't show up when demanded.
This is supposed to be for fun, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back