'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't signed yet.

The only reason people think he signed is because a cryptic Twitter post, followed by a gazillion people speculating that this meant he signed. Most of the "inside info" out there is just some dudes reading something on an internet message board from some other dudes who may or may not know what they are talking about. Even a lot of supposed "insiders" are just getting their info from some guy they think is knowledgeable, but who is also just in on the rumor chain.

Still say the biggest piece here is Niedermeyer basically vanishing. He had a huge year last year and this year he has not hit on any. I think his silence right now and AVs silence tells us this isn't over and they are working their asses off to finish this. Nieds didn't even shout out a single commit yesterday and has basically been missing since DW went back home.

I dont think DW has signed anywhere regardless of what secking says.
Inaccurate on Neids. He hasn’t been the lead recruiter on a lot of kids we’ve signed but he’s on every major visit we have. He’s the third hitter in the bottom of the ninth when the game is tied and Pruitt is on deck if needed.

I didn’t say that. I’m saying there’s a big difference in saying we lead for someone and saying that person is a Vol. AV has done that many times just for it to blow up in his face. Same happened with me and Hardy.
So spill what you know. It’s just message board fodder. Clearly UGA boards are saying he signed. So if they can say there info why can’t we?

I decided to do a little bit of my own research (Instagram stalking) and this could literally mean nothing but DW follows uga incoming qb Carson Beck and not Harrison bailey.. (again could mean nothing), I’m just grasping at anything right now 😂 with or without DW though we have a hell of a class. I’m ecstatic about the future.

He’s a DAWG just accept it. @secking knows this and that’s why he’s so relaxed about it.
He may be headed to GA to waste his talent, but I’m not buying @secking knows ****. He could be proved right, but it’s a lucky guess. How does some rando GA fan on a Tennessee board have such wonderful info but nobody else in the country does?

He’s the most “humble” arrogant poster I’ve ever seen. And he’s fed from several posters on here.

Reactions: BleedorangeinGA
Update(haha). Niedermeyer has been in touch with Washington today. The kid has not signed unless it's with UT which i do not think is the case. Coaches from opposing schools cannot contact a kid once they have signed is my understanding. So, as of 1 hour ago i seriously doubt this kid has signed anything.

I decided to do a little bit of my own research (Instagram stalking) and this could literally mean nothing but DW follows uga incoming qb Carson Beck and not Harrison bailey.. (again could mean nothing), I’m just grasping at anything right now 😂 with or without DW though we have a hell of a class. I’m ecstatic about the future.

Yup, Georgia then
*blue font*

Update(haha). Niedermeyer has been in touch with Washington today. The kid has not signed unless it's with UT with i do not think is the case. Coaches from opposing schools cannot contact a kid once they have signed is my understanding. So, as of 1 hour ago i seriously doubt this kid has signed anything.
Ohhhhhhhh

It’s a 2 team race. And there’s ZERO concrete information out there. Anyone saying any different is just pulling stuff out of their John Brown hindparts (RIP).

I personally don’t think we lead. But that is JUST AN OPINION.
That’s literally all that needs to be said. All these insiders hiding expect for UGA insiders it appears.

Update(haha). Niedermeyer has been in touch with Washington today. The kid has not signed unless it's with UT with i do not think is the case. Coaches from opposing schools cannot contact a kid once they have signed is my understanding. So, as of 1 hour ago i seriously doubt this kid has signed anything.
Thank you for providing anything.

I want to hit the like button 100 times right now. VOL!

Thank you for providing anything.
@KPT_VFL right now. hahaha

giphy.gif

👀👀

Update(haha). Niedermeyer has been in touch with Washington today. The kid has not signed unless it's with UT which i do not think is the case. Coaches from opposing schools cannot contact a kid once they have signed is my understanding. So, as of 1 hour ago i seriously doubt this kid has signed anything.
@secking ........ your full of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back