'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only person who said he would sign yesterday before it was 'confirmed' by DWs tweet is a known UGA 'insider'? That pretty much tells you everything you need to know. It's UGA. Time to move on folks.

AV has been saying this for a long time actually. So no, the UGA "insider" wasn't the only one.

Last edited:
I don't think the UGA talk/love was or is fake. He's friends with a couple players there. He's also friends with Lawrence here. He's got Miami friends, Oregon friends, Bama friends, etc. I think there was/is genuine interest in all of his top teams. Of course everyone knows it's between us and UGA at this point. I'm not sure why he's showing GA love right now. Like others have mentioned, if he picked them, he's not doing a good job keeping it a secret. It may well be to throw people off. Either the kid is a genius, or a moron. We'll see.
No I don’t think anyone knows anything. I think he is playing the game to the hilt to get his 15 minutes of fame , and I wouldn’t believe DW himself if he posted on here that he was a vol, until there is actual proof.
I think AV has relayed what he has been told and believes but I don’t trust the info because I don’t trust what DW has been telling. Think someone is being fooled , maybe not and everyone that matters knows but ain’t telling because he doesn’t want it to get out but, secrets usually get out.

There were 23 commitments on Tennessee’s commitment list in 2019. Chryst and the other grad transfer aren’t on there. Are you referring to 2018?
I think one of the 23 listed ended up being a walkon or something (Kenny Solomon I think) and one was McBride who we may get back. So it ended up being 21 plus Aubrey Solomon and Gibbs. Chryst and London were the year before so maybe yer looking at the 2018 commitment list. This rivals list shows 23 committed but only 21 actually signed and McBride is one of the 21.

VolQuest

Reactions: NTBVOL
Most if not all "insiders" are just taking information from other boards and posting it on here as if they themselves "heard" it. Of course there are lots of people who have relationships with the staff, work on the staff, or donate to the university in large sums, but they aren't posting on a free internet message board.

Well, OB will be surprised to learn that the booster he met on this message board, got him on field access, introduced him to the coaches by name and gave him the full tour..

1. Either really doesn't post here.
2. Doesn't really know the coaches he introduced his family to and doesn't have any of that access.

That's a hell of a theory you got there😅😅😅

This has Alabama written all over it. Apparently yesterday during his press conference Saban referenced having more signees who didn't want to be made public yet and it wouldn't shock me at all if he flips out of nowhere to Bama. I hope I'm wrong.
Nothing surprises me when it comes recruiting/signing period anymore, but I do expect Washington to sign with Georgia. I don't see what he would have to gain by trolling them so hard. This guy is from Nevada. Every indicator we saw from him yesterday, is that they are his favorite.

Nothing surprises me when it comes recruiting/signing period anymore, but I do expect Washington to sign with Georgia. I don't see what he would have to gain by trolling them so hard. This guy is from Nevada. Every indicator we saw from him yesterday, is that they are his favorite.
Lol those gram pics?

Well, OB will be surprised to learn that the booster he met on this message board, got him on field access, introduced him to the coaches by name and gave him the full tour..

2. Doesn't really know the coaches he introduced his family to and doesn't have any of that access.

Ever see the story about the president of A&M I think that was posting on their board anonymously for years and finally admitted it publicly. It happens.

No no no. I don't want BS (don't have time arguing with nega's) that comes with being an insider. I'm just putting the puzzle pieces together lol

Ahhhh...all info is welcome with me and if turns out true,I got your back👍🏽 But I can’t say the same for these other heifers in here..keep piecing that puzzle together though👍🏽 I followed you by the way because you’re “insider” status now😂😂😂 might as well embrace it.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

Ever see the story about the president of A&M I think that was posting on their board anonymously for years and finally admitted it publicly. It happens.
Found it. Really good read too. Lot's of interesting stuff in there.

The weird, wild world of college football message boards

That’s fair, did well there, 3-4 stars and a 3 star, correct? Including a guy I’m rooting for in Whitehead. I just think UT knocked it out of the park yesterday at DL. Possibly adding Hardy there as well. Speaking of...
AU 247

They skeered.

When someone in business gives you something valuable for free, *you* (or your influence) are the thing they are buying with it. There are a dozen good reasons why university people might leak/disseminate info through social media. Vol Twitter is a weapon...for good and evil. Ditto for message boards. Use them well, or have them used against you.

Darnell would be a huuuge get...

But don't forget about Jackson Lowe and Sean Brown. We're going to be just fine.

Not even close to the same caliber or even will play the same role. We didn’t sign a difference maker at pass catcher unless that’s one of the Jimmy’s. This guys film is the most ridiculous of any WR in the country. He’s a maniac on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back