'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was lucky to play at a big time D1 program. Wanted to goto Tennessee badly but lacrosse was my priority. Would love to see UT get d1 lacrosse one day. I’m helping push it, but it’s very hard to work out with IX.

I knew a couple guys that must’ve played with your son.

I ran track and XC in college, not a fan of the IX.

Don’t think any news leaks out till Friday or over the weekend. That is if DW himself can keep it quiet. Once other schools in the mix start not getting the NLOI info then something will leak out I think. Just gotta give the paperwork the time to get threw the mail before anyone jumps to conclusions.

Don’t think any news leaks out till Friday or over the weekend. That is if DW himself can keep it quiet. Once other schools in the mix start not getting the NLOI info then something will leak out I think. Just gotta give the paperwork the time to get threw the mail before anyone jumps to conclusions.
The mail? What year is this? 1919?

Have no problems with him, but he doesnt know anything more than the usual message board follower. Ask him why Chaney is still here
Pittman said he isn’t filling his staff including coordinator until after ESD because they had jobs (recruiting) to do. That said, he’s going to the RPO/Spread system. Don’t think anyone saw that coming with the hundreds of OL he has recruited over the years as a more pro base. If he does that, that would eliminate Chaney, no?

Pittman said he isn’t filling his staff including coordinator until after ESD because they had jobs (recruiting) to do. That said, he’s going to the RPO/Spread system. Don’t think anyone saw that coming with the hundreds of OL he has recruited over the years as a more pro base. If he does that, that would eliminate Chaney, no?

I bet he takes Chaney's advice though... I think Osovet gets an interview...

Reactions: slidersports
Well would be nice if he didn't come in here, drop a bomb, then disappear.
Sorry, didn’t want to “intrude” today, I think it was Soda said sometimes I might rain on the parade and everyone should enjoy today. I can share he’s signing today because you know me enough that I’m not going to ruin it (or tip it) either way for Darnell. You know I’m pulling for his success regardless if he signed with Bama, UT, or UGA today. Now, I did pop in the Whitehead thread wishing him the very best, I’m telling ya, that kid is elite, on and OFF the field.

Chaney is not going to Arkansas....

The day Pittman was announced you pronounced it as a certainty that he was taking Chaney with him.......................no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back