'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys not trying to be that opposing fan but did see from Smallwood over on rivals that he believes UGA is the current leader for Gilbert and Washington. I have my doubts on whether they would sign together so if I had to pick I would say Gilbert goes UGA and Washington to the vols. Gilbert seems to have a strong relationship with the UGA staff so I could definitely see y’all snagging Washington with the staff y’all have put together

Reactions: butchna
Sorry guys not trying to be that opposing fan but did see from Smallwood over on rivals that he believes UGA is the current leader for Gilbert and Washington. I have my doubts on whether they would sign together so if I had to pick I would say Gilbert goes UGA and Washington to the vols. Gilbert seems to have a strong relationship with the UGA staff so I could definitely see y’all snagging Washington with the staff y’all have put together

That's fine. Run along now. I think I hear the mailman...

Thanks for heads up, just let us know which one you don't want and we'll hope to land him.

Thanks for heads up, just let us know which one you don't want and we'll hope to land him.
Didn’t mean for it to come across that way as I honestly don’t see both signing with UGA. Just telling y’all the latest thing I’ve heard. Think y’all have a better shot at Washington then Gilbert but who knows, recruiting is crazy. Do think y’all are in the drivers seat for Jarret and Rodgers right now. Y’alls new staff is recruiting great. Gonna be fun to have the east be more competitive again with y’all on the rise. Definitely think Pruitt’s gonna do a far better job for y’all then Mullen is gonna do for Florida

Didn’t mean for it to come across that way as I honestly don’t see both signing with UGA. Just telling y’all the latest thing I’ve heard. Think y’all have a better shot at Washington then Gilbert but who knows, recruiting is crazy. Do think y’all are in the drivers seat for Jarret and Rodgers right now. Y’alls new staff is recruiting great. Gonna be fun to have the east be more competitive again with y’all on the rise. Definitely think Pruitt’s gonna do a far better job for y’all then Mullen is gonna do for Florida

Welcome and please share info and most importantly keep this type attitude on here or they'll run you off. We haven't had much luck with UGA posters over the years. @secking is the only dawg that we like so far. Good luck!

Is this a contest to see who can say y'all the most? And do you get bonus points for going out of your way to put the apostrophe?

No way they get both
Would be a tough pull for sure for either school, UT or UGA although ND has the #1,2 listed TE’s committed.

UGA is taking two his year, they have to. Lost Nauta to draft, Luke Ford transferred and Woerner graduates this year. The five guys they are going after are Gilbert, Washington, Mammarelli, Carr, and Johnson.

Washington-UGA TE coach Hartley pulled the 2018 #1 TE out of Las Vegas
Mammarelli-committed to Hartley when he was at Miami
Carr-teammate of Justin Rogers and former teammate of current UGA QB player
Johnson-#1 player in Canada, visiting this weekend

I do think UGA does pull 2 out of those 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back