'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 4yo wanted tacos last night. We made tacos. Once served, he didnt want tacos and threw a tantrum because he wanted mac and cheese.
Whoa whoa. 4 years old and a temper tantrum ? Gonna let the world's greatest Oscar worthy performance convey my thoughts...Larry?

EC2D0CC0-818D-4F98-B91E-8DF646829FE8.gif
As previously mentioned, 3 yr old & 5 yr old here, and 2 mos.

UT, my 3 yr old just this morning...threw up signs! Simple task...go eat your breakfast!

She stood up on the stool...scrunched that face up & said

'Dad...
03D8C170-7840-44E9-887C-0075020D71FA.gif

We always told our kids "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit".
Man, that sounds novel in practice....it's so catchy i bet the kids can even memorize it!!

...until the three year olds 9th meltdown of the day. while 5 year old is using the baby's head to practice drumming, it's dinner time and the laundry & dinner are due. Don't forget the dog is hungry and barking. Step over the dog to get the cat's fed!

We did that with my oldest daughter a couple of times. She had the same warmed up plate of whatever it was for like two or three meals straight. She finally ate it. LOL.
Lol my mom made me sit at the table from breakfast through supper with the same plate. I entertained myself which drove her crazy then went to bed hungry because I wasn't going to eat something I didn't like. I'm a little bit stubborn. So with my kids I tried to have one thing they liked.... The wanting one thing after asking for another is a different ballgame though. Saying the mac and cheese store is closed is a touchdown!

Lol my mom made me sit at the table from breakfast through supper with the same plate. I entertained myself which drove her crazy then went to bed hungry because I wasn't going to eat something I didn't like. I'm a little bit stubborn. So with my kids I tried to have one thing they liked.... The wanting one thing after asking for another is a different ballgame though. Saying the mac and cheese store is closed is a touchdown!
Yep. It's keeping things fun and lighthearted, while not completely fibbing. I mean technically, you've already been to the store once. Hell will freeze over before you go again that day...essentially it is closed.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I hated dinner with my grandfather.

Rules:
1. You don't have to eat everything on the plate at serving but you have to at least try it.
2. If you get seconds, you eat it all.
3. Cant leave the table without finishing at least one glass of milk

The last one is what got me. Ever had milk thats been sitting on the table for four hours? Its gross. Damn farmers are not phased but I am.

I hated dinner with my grandfather.

Rules:
1. You don't have to eat everything on the plate at serving but you have to at least try it.
2. If you get seconds, you eat it all.
3. Cant leave the table without finishing at least one glass of milk

The last one is what got me. Ever had milk thats been sitting on the table for four hours? Its gross. Damn farmers are not phased but I am.
Lol!

Reactions: Jackcrevol
From a poster on VQ..
A west coast mod on TOS spoke to him today. DW said at the moment he's "leaning" toward UT getting the last OV over Miami. I know we've been in play for that visit for awhile so that's not big news. But there had been an article on TOS earlier today that said it was more likely he'd spend the last two OVs on Oregon & Miami.

My mom made sauerkraut for dinner once and I refused to eat it. My dad said "Young man, eat it or go to bed hungry." So I said "OK", got up and went to bed.

My mom brought me dinner in bed later on. Funny, she never made sauerkraut again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back