'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AtlantaVol putting ecred on the line here with Sewell and Washington.
Nah...dudes legit...he has proved that so many times over the years that you have to be a complete imbecile to not know it. Kids may change their minds, or play the staff and their..uhmm.."helpers" badly, but if he says we are in it...we are in it...you can take that to the bank.

I doubted him when he first showed up years ago (dang I've been here a loooong time) but not for long.

You seriously have to be stupid, or mentally challenged at this point to not know he is "connected" to recruiting efforts.

Atl Vol saying we are in a good spot doesnt mean they are signing with TN. Just means they are still considering us despite our poor start
Yep..I think this kid may be using us as an ATM..but maybe not. AV has said to me before that they know some kids will do that, but it's just part of the game you have to accept in his position.

Reactions: JacketVol
The question is, when do they get their money? Is it literally dropped on their doorstep in a briefcase or is it wired once they sign? Also, what if they choose to go to a higher bidder? Is a bag man out of his money or is his money returned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back