'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just not convinced DW is make or break for this class.

For the record I believe he helps us tremendously I believe he’s a DWA with better hands. That being said I’m absolutely happy with the class we have now. We’ve got depth up front on both sides and athletic LBs we need to compete at a high level.

I don’t think he’s a Vol. I’d love to be wrong but I just don’t see it.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
I hope jeremy banks makes it back just like JJ did.....get all his mess cleared up and grow.....I believe he has one of them engines that dont quit! I like a good success story!

Let the record show I don’t think both are the same. One started off on the wrong foot it seems and the other made a bad choice at the wrong time

Lol Kirby's too much of a dork to be compared to Bud Kilmer.

While that’s true he’s only chasing the next chance. No matter the cost he only wants another chance.
Before anyone says that’s all coaches it’s much different than Saban or Sweeney. I fully believe Saban worries about Pruitt because he knows he cares and knows how to mold kids to be the best.

While that’s true he’s only chasing the next chance. No matter the cost he only wants another chance.
Before anyone says that’s all coaches it’s much different than Saban or Sweeney. I fully believe Saban worries about Pruitt because he knows he cares and knows how to mold kids to be the best.
For sure. Pruitts a players coach like Dabo and tough like Saban. I dont think Kirby gives a **** about his players as people. Just what they can do for him.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Let the record show I don’t think both are the same. One started off on the wrong foot it seems and the other made a bad choice at the wrong time

Its def a different situation, but as ugly as it is/was with Banks.....in time with work put in, I believe he should earn a 2nd chance to learn and grow...all depends on the attitude and work they put in taking responsibility......IMO....and I'm not saying give him that 2nd chance regardless....It must be earned and it should be tough....that said I'm rooting for him to make it..

Its def a different situation, but as ugly as it is/was with Banks.....in time with work put in, I believe he should earn a 2nd chance to learn and grow...all depends on the attitude and work they put in taking responsibility......IMO....and I'm not saying give him that 2nd chance regardless....It must be earned and it should be tough....that said I'm rooting for him to make it..
Banks posted his grades the other day (3.3 or 3.5 gpa I forget). He seems to be working hard and turning his image around.

For sure. Pruitts a players coach like Dabo and tough like Saban. I dont think Kirby gives a **** about his players as people. Just what they can do for him.

Ding ding. That’s why at the end of the SECG he said “if our WR made a few more plays we’d have won”. Face it Kirby you got a big dose of reality served to you. The assistants and Coach O worked him like a drum and it was over almost immediately after kickoff. He’s peaked and he, in my opinion, will never see it or admit it and will be fired like Richt.

Bout to head over to a friend's house for the game, so I won't be around for DW watch. Keep the faith and believe!

Vol til he's not!!
I hope DW chooses the good guys, but should he not, I'll be fine. I have a beautiful wife, 3 great kids and 3 wonderful grandchildren. There are more important things in life than where DW plays college football. JMO. Go Vols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back