'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our staff doesn’t believe DW is a Vol.

Vg8Z9.gif

They're not even remotely comparable. You were making a comparison. Smart walked into probably one of the best situations a new head coach has walked into over the last 15 years except for maybe Larry Coker and Clay Helton.

He inherited a successful team that was loaded with talent and in a fantastic situation with SEC-East competition at a near 20-year low.
I don’t want to derail the thread any more. If you want to discuss it we can move it to the Around the NCAA board. When I talked to the original person I didn’t think it would be a multi post thing.

Good lord son you keep going.

UGA 2 years prior to Kirby: 20-6

UT 2 years prior to Pruitt 13-12

Don't even remotely try to compare the situation. 247-composite had the 2016 UGA squad rated the #6 in the nation with 8 5-star players:

2016 UGA roster loaded with talent

Tennessee, this year, is #16 and that's with 4 5* players, 3 of which Pruitt alone brought in. In fact, Pruitt has brought in 7 of UT's Top 10 rated players. Lyle left little except for snake oil in the cupboard. GTFO.
Good info and valid points.

Add to it that anybody can bring in talent if the school is winning and The program is solid and a good recruiter.

Pruitt and staff will take lesser rated players because they are recuiting to position of needs, evaluations, potential and development. Kirby does not have to worry as much....still doesn't mean he can coach or develop players.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I’m talking historically and there are 1000’s of posts. Why would a Volnation fan not give a couple of examples to another fan if they asked.
Because you went on a truth crusade and bashed people who dropped info in the threads maybe? Or you go cry about the RF in the FF because they hurt your feelz?

Reactions: chargervol
When was the last AV drive by? I saw a while back that he basically said we're in this, but that was before ESD. It seems like everything since then has heavily suggested that he's already signed with the bad guys.
this is the last thing posted that was in reference to DW:
Nothing changed from my end...

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Like the 5th thread I've seen him demand someone else go dig info for him.🙄
Silly take on my request. A request is not a demand. If I knew something that someone would ask about I would gladly provide the information. This is Vol fan to Vol fan not a Vol fan to Dawg fan or anything like that. I’m surprised by some of the childish replies by some of you.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Because you went on a truth crusade and bashed people who dropped info in the threads maybe? Or you go cry about the RF in the FF because they hurt your feelz?
I have no idea what you are stating. I’m sure someone may give me some info on the request. Thanks for your input, worthless as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back