'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we can enjoy is if his mom really doesn’t like Georgia, we will see her reaction when he picks them on national tv. Like when that one kid picked Bama over LSU. That in itself is a boom.
I would hope the mother would be resigned at the end of the day to at least " SHOW " support for her son regardless of her true feelings. That is what I would do even if it is a stupid decision. Now I would try to steer him to the one I wanted but once he was set I would get behind him know matter how painful deep down it might be.

Reactions: JacketVol
Really random but I've had a few drinks and feel like sharing in this fun thread.

A buddy of mine works in radio in the panhandle (not OD). He just texted me a video of him promoting an event with the Yin Yang Twins. He is the whitest white boy you can imagine and every few seconds the Twins interrupt his promo video screaming "Haahhh".

It's basically a microcosm of the DW thread tonight.

Rollin up in here like...

5QoHoQ7.gif

He doesn't have a choice. None of them do. Megan has a massive black hole constantly sucking in football players and she can't ever be satisfied.

I picture her nether regions resembling the pit with teeth from Star Wars.

Lost a lotta good men in there...

Reactions: Catbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back