'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me make sure I got this correct. He's on campus the rest of the day and the dead period starts tomorrow and he's planning on signing on Wednesday? That means nobody else can have contact with him before he signs?

Reactions: gainesvol82
So let me make sure I got this correct. He's on campus the rest of the day and the dead period starts tomorrow and he's planning on signing on Wednesday? That means nobody else can have contact with him before he signs?

He can initiate contact with anyone he chooses I believe, but you're essentially correct.

What is a dead period?
During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

Recruiting Calendars
Thanks, that sounded like three dimensional checkers.

Reactions: gainesvol82
What is a dead period?
During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

Recruiting Calendars
most call it Menopause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back