'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never waivered...and told y’all for months we were always the leader here no matter what any reporters or recruiting experts or the kid said in public and that never changed. I also told you i knew why all the UGA love was coming in and I can share that after this is over....but the fact is we still lead and we just need to close the chapter on this book this weekend. Could it change...of course but right now my volmeter is at 90%.

Now get out there and show this kid and his family some TN love at the Mem game.

I have never waivered...and told y’all for months we were always the leader here no matter what any reporters or recruiting experts or the kid said in public and that never changed. I also told you i knew why all the UGA love was coming in and I can share that after this is over....but the fact is we still lead and we just need to close the chapter on this book this weekend. Could it change...of course but right now my volmeter is at 90%.

Now get out there and show this kid and his family some TN love at the Mem game.
Let’s go!!!

You’re the man AV

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

1576250724815.gif

giphy.gif

yessirrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Kirby knows it's over....when Mama Washington served him navy beans and cornbread at the home visit....he stood up and headed back to TSDS...

Reactions: JacketVol

We need to get a chant started at the Memphis game when they're brought in.

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol

C75F28C0-BFFC-4D13-822E-466735D3C731.gif

1576251287362.gif

1576251916695.gif

I feel like I just heard the speech from Braveheart..

Attachments

• they-may-take-our-lives-but-theyll-never-take-our-14005355.png
    they-may-take-our-lives-but-theyll-never-take-our-14005355.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back