'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erbody OSU got moved to 6 stars overnight. You mean like that?

They make sure Bama, Clemson and Ohio State kids are 5* favored. Now, I get that those programs do get great players but when they get bumped AFTER committing is when it’s pretty obvious favoritisms unless it’s just early in the scouting process.... which this is not.

Anyone notice Rivals new top 100 update yet?
lol

Bamas QB commit jumped nearly 60 spots to 5* status and 2 other Bama commits jumped 45-60 spots to 5* or close to 5*..... so I’m sure Bama’s pitch is “we’ve got #2 QB coming in” after paying Mike Farrell for the Bama Bump.

When it looked like Bama was having a down recruiting year to their standards, just wait!! Rivals will bump 4 or 5 guys up at the finish line for them. Meanwhile Harrison Bailey fell 7 spots for no reason at all and Keyshawn Lawrence doesn’t budge after a highlight ridden SR year with 100 yard returns and Odel Beckham catches.
Won't mean anything to DW. Pruitt and Neids in his ear and scheduled visit will seal the deal plus the hammering UGA is fixin to take which will eliminate them from the playoffs. That's what I'm hoping. UGA finds a way to stay close with LSU or beats them it would bode bad for us, imo.

Reactions: KBVol
UGA finds a way to stay close with LSU or beats them it would bode bad for us, imo.
I don't think that kind of thing effects crootin' as much as we think, those of us who are plugged in are tempted to think it does, but one game I don't think moves the needle a whole bunch.

Won't mean anything to DW. Pruitt and Neids in his ear and scheduled visit will seal the deal plus the hammering UGA is fixin to take which will eliminate them from the playoffs. That's what I'm hoping. UGA finds a way to stay close with LSU or beats them it would bode bad for us, imo.

I like your positivity

Reactions: benholt06
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back