‘23 NV RB Will Stallings

I tend to comment on individual cases. Holiday wanted to play QB. That was never going to happen. Miller was considered an athlete by many in the industry, and it appears he's willing to do what's necessary to see playing time as early as possible. Seldon is rated much higher than either of those guys. He may arrive on campus somewhere and say "I just want to play football". I just know he has openly expressed being a WR. While it might not work out in certain offenses, it is definitely feasible in Heupel's offense. Not only to stay at WR, but thrive in the position.

I'm saying our coaches will let guys stay where they think should be until they "want to see the field ".

So that's a good thing vs a coach saying transfer or play where we want you to play.

Kids that are an ATH, potentially bring a lot of value to a team. Seldon seems to be a hard worker. He's obviously blessed with great athleticism.

Chances are he will be a good WR vs not.

Reactions: bigl3327
This kid Stallings reminds of the Robinson boy that committed to UCLA that were after.

They play similar. Both Marine brats too!

Stallings plays much tougher competition tho. Bishop Gorman probably plays the hardest schedule in the country.
I wish Maryville would MAN up and try to play at least a 2A team from North Carolina 🙄

This kid Stallings reminds of the Robinson boy that committed to UCLA that were after.

Stallings plays much tougher competition tho. Bishop Gorman probably plays the hardest schedule in the country.
I wish Maryville would MAN up and try to play at least a 2A team from North Carolina 🙄
I hope we land this kid and he balls out his senior year similar to Squirrel White and Kaleb Webb last year.

Boom.
Speaking of Las Vegas, Tennessee offered Bishop Gorman running back Will Stallings after a very solid camp last week. Stallings is expected to come back to campus over the next couple of weeks and it will likely be an unofficial visit with his family. The word ‘trending’ would be the best way to describe Stallings and the Vols.
-VQ

Boom.

-VQ

Love that. Big fan of the kid and he obviously liked the camp and wants to get back with his family to actually see the campus. Doing so on their own dime - again - is clearly a great sign.

I wouldn't be averse to them being VERY picky with the 2nd RB spot and possibly just waiting for the portal to get another one depending on how the season goes and how many RBs on the current roster return.

Reactions: VolByLaw

Said the same thing about my old school, Dobyns Bennett. Always wanted to see them play a 2A or 3A Georgia state champ about the 3/4 mark of the season to "pull their head out of the clouds" before heading to the playoffs...

Said the same thing about my old school, Dobyns Bennett. Always wanted to see them play a 2A or 3A Georgia state champ about the 3/4 mark of the season to "pull their head out of the clouds" before heading to the playoffs...
Would have love to seen that.
Dobyns-Bennett is still the winningest team in Tennessee history right?

They remind me some those western north Carolina teams.

Them and Oak Ridge have had some great games! But yeah. I agree with your thinking.

Reactions: m1al and onevol74

VN Store

Back