‘23 NV RB Will Stallings

Yeah, why aren't we recruiting other RBs??

No they can't help this season, but we're supposedly so thin there that we needed like two more YESTERDAY. However, there seems to be zero noise about any other RBs.
We need two more RB/ATH along with Stallings imo

Seldon could help there some next year.....and probably be really good at it, but I think he wants to play the slot. I am guessing we will rely on the transfer portal once again.

Reactions: LittleVol
Why would you feed the ball to the Linebacker 🤔

Ha ha... was only kidding. I feel like the "is this kid a linebacker" question has been overdone, when it seems clear they want him as an RB and all he's doing is playing RB in high school. Was just making a joke. ;-)

I am a believer in Will Stallings as RB. Sure I believe he could function as a LB and Nico could play safety, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Ha ha... was only kidding. I feel like the "is this kid a linebacker" question has been overdone, when it seems clear they want him as an RB and all he's doing is playing RB in high school. Was just making a joke. ;-)
Yeah.
Jeremy Banks never played LB either in HS.

Never😌

Yeah.
Jeremy Banks never played LB either in HS.

Never😌
Funny thing is AP said he’s not even playing linebacker this year. Maybe that will finally stop your little wet dream of him playing LB in college. Do t know how many times people around the school have to say he’s a rb before it sinks in to some people

Funny thing is AP said he’s not even playing linebacker this year. Maybe that will finally stop your little wet dream of him playing LB in college. Do t know how many times people around the school have to say he’s a rb before it sinks in to some people
Who cares what AP says!!!?

He's not God 😏!!!

As long as it takes for those folks to stop thinking every white D line recruit will be an OT?

Last edited:
Stallings is the type of back that you just repeatedly feed the ball to in the 4th quarter when you are nursing a lead and the defenders are tired.
Like Jalen Hurd? He really lathered up late in games

We could also just run past folks when they're tired.

All assumimg the defense is even more tired than the offense to begin with, for whatever reason.

Reactions: T Dog and lenoxvol

VN Store

Back