'25 NV OL Seuseu "SJ" Alofaituli

That's true, but he was only there for one season and this kid would have been a freshman last year. I'm not saying it's not possible, just not very likely that they are close at all.
Nico is helping recruit, you think he is "close" to all those players, but you're right, 12 months is not nearly enough time to learn your teammates name.
I don't know if he will or will not make a call or send a text, it does seem we are recruiting some Gorman Bishop talent.

Nico is helping recruit, you think he is "close" to all those players, but you're right, 12 months is not nearly enough time to learn your teammates name.
I don't know if he will or will not make a call or send a text, it does seem we are recruiting some Gorman Bishop talent.
Nico is a special case. There are certain people that other people just gravitate to. Speaking of Nico..... how many of those big time recruits that we thought he'd be a factor with committed to the Vols? I'm a fan of peer recruiting, but I also think it's overblown sometime unless kids take visits at the same time.

Nico was never a guarantee to bring guys with him, he was just a guarantee to bring high profile interest with him
I agree. He helped open a few doors that otherwise would not have been. The coaches did a good job once those doors were opened. Finishing 2nd for 5* recruits when all your work was done in the 11th hour is still impressive.

From Rivals:

There is no clear front-runner for the Las Vegas Bishop Gorman four-star interior offensive lineman but a big round of visits is coming and could start by the end of March.

Alofaituli is planning to see Miami, Texas, Alabama, Colorado and Tennessee and then the four-star will narrow down his list with Nebraska, USC and others under serious consideration as well.

VN Store

Back