'20 NV ILB Vai Kaho (San Diego State commit)

Can't wait till he commits here and your butt hurt levels go up 100%
Saving all my butt hurt for when DW goes to Georgia.

It's fine if Kaho is in the class. If he is hope he does great. Don't want him taking the spot of

Washington (if so)
Omari
Another running back like Small
Whitehead
Tisdol
Baron
Oxendine
Perry
Another WR
Another OL.

But it's your right to love every prospect we look at. Tell Jerrod Means I wish him luck.

It's fine if Kaho is in the class. If he is hope he does great. Don't want him taking the spot of

Washington (if so)
Omari
Whitehead
Tisdol
Baron
Oxendine
Perry
Another WR
Another OL.

But it's your right to love every prospect we look at. Tell Jerrod Means I wish him luck.
Nice, already butt hurt.

Sounds like the plan would be to put weight on him and play him at LB.

Really looking like numbers are gonna be tight. Not sure if he'll be in the class.

There's not many better ILB prospects than this guy on our board. If any.

PRUITT and Neidameyer went to go see him in person.

I feel like I've said this before to you, but Pruitt knows more about building a defense than any recruiting site.

Washington (if so)
Omari
Whitehead
Tisdol
Baron
Oxendine
Perry
Another WR
Another OL.

In what world would he take Washington or Omari's spot 😂, the fact you typed that just shows how ignorant most of your takes on this forum are

Last edited:
Bit of a tweener. Small LB. Doesn’t have same type explosion and speed as a guy like To’oto’o. I think he’d be a great STAR fit for us though. He isn’t scared to hit and can cover RBs and TEs.

He's not as big To'oto' o but he's faster and even more explosive. 210 now and will probably be anywhere from 220 to 225 as a true freshman.

Last edited:
Reactions: CreiveHallVol

Washington (if so)
Omari
Whitehead
Tisdol
Baron
Oxendine
Perry
Another WR
Another OL.

Kaho might be better than Whitehead and Tisdol.

Agree we need another WR and Small at RB. With or without Thomas, Small is a take.

In what world would he take Washington or Omari's spot 😂, the fact you typed that just shows ignorant most of your takes on this forum are
It goes to show how many needs we have and the players we're in on vs the limit of the 7 remaining spots. The latter part of which I've had to reiterate to you like 3 times. Will you all consider it a win if Kaho signs and is a career backup here?

He's not as big To'oto' o but he's faster and even more expensive. He's 210 now and will probably anywhere from 220 to 225 as a true freshman.

He’s 215 right now. But his listed 6’2 is inaccurate. Closer to 6’ (see pic standing with Pruitt yesterday on visit). Even at 6’ 225 hes small for a 3-4 LB. You understand that right? Our guys are all 6’3 240 average. French is coming in at 260. Eason 250. JJP, Henry, Bituli, Jordan Allen, Johnson, Darrell Taylor etc. are 235 to 260.

And he’s in no way, shape or form... more explosive than Henry T. Straight line speed probably faster in the 40, yes but weighs 30 lb less than Henry. But explosion isn’t even comparable. 3-7 yard burst is not even really debatable.

All that said, again, I like this kid and I see him as a 6’1 220 STAR thumper. He’s played safety and LB so coverage near LOS would be very strong.

Last edited:
It goes to show how many needs we have and the players we're in on vs the limit of the 7 remaining spots. The latter part of which I've had to reiterate to you like 3 times. Will you all consider it a win if Kaho signs and is a career backup here?
Who's to say any of the guys on your list won't end up being career backups here?
Pruitt wants the kid enough to visit him with Neids and that's all I need to know
but hey I'll hand you back the mic so you can impart some more of your recruiting and evaluation knowledge to me and try to educate me on how to count to 25 🤔

Who's to say any of the guys on your list won't end up being career backups here?
Pruitt wants the kid enough to visit him with Neids and that's all I need to know
but hey I'll hand you back the mic so you can impart some more of your recruiting and evaluation knowledge to me and try to educate me on how to count to 25 🤔
Don’t pay attention to dumb

Don’t pay attention to dumb
I enjoy it dude, educating the uneducated
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back