'20 NV ILB Vai Kaho (San Diego State commit)

There's not many better ILB prospects than this guy on our board. If any.

PRUITT and Neidameyer went to go see him in person.

I feel like I've said this before to you, but Pruitt knows more about building a defense than any recruiting site.

Whitehead is certainly better, Eason is better, and it's my view that Tisdol is better too. Have u heard Pruitt say Kaho takes priority over those guys? Think he'll gitshirt someone to let Kaho in?

I can easily see Pruitt asking Kaho to hold off signing in December so he can see how his numbers shake out. If that happens I'd bet on the kid jumping on board at Colorado.

I'm not going through the whole how good is or isn't Vai Kaho again with y'all relentless homers, simply stating the obvious that this is a numbers crunch and y'all won't convince me this kid is better than 6 or 7 of the remaining guys we're in on.

Reactions: Wormwood
Whitehead is certainly better, Eason is better, and it's my view that Tisdol is better too. Have u heard Pruitt say Kaho takes priority over those guys? Think he'll gitshirt someone to let Kaho in?

I can easily see Pruitt asking Kaho to hold off signing in December so he can see how his numbers shake out. If that happens I'd bet on the kid jumping on board at Colorado.

I'm not going through the whole how good is or isn't Vai Kaho again with y'all relentless homers, simply stating the obvious that this is a numbers crunch and y'all won't convince me this kid is better than 6 or 7 of the remaining guys we're in on.

I don't understand why you speak with such certainty.
Let's just be honest, you said To'oto'o would be a waste and would hardly see the field with JJP coming in & our (then) current talent.

Who's to say any of the guys on your list won't end up being career backups here?
Pruitt wants the kid enough to visit him with Neids and that's all I need to know
but hey I'll hand you back the mic so you can impart some more of your recruiting and evaluation knowledge to me and try to educate me on how to count to 25 🤔
Again, he's visiting a bunch of kids. And again, he can't take all of them. I'm sure he wants all of them.
You can't even tell me why he's better than any of the guys I mentioned. You just hold hands with Trip and say I don't know football. Laughable.

Again, he's visiting a bunch of kids. And again, he can't take all of them. I'm sure he wants all of them.
You can't even tell me why he's better than any of the guys I mentioned. You just hold hands with Trip and say I don't know football. Laughable.
I’m sure you’ve never played football, let alone a sport.
Pull up keyboard warrior 🤷🏼‍♂️

and you're the keyboard warrior handing out evaluations like their gospel and thinking he knows better than the HC of a D1 SEC program and UT's evaluation dept....... who looks like the idiot in this convo again?

Probably didn't camp much so the services didn't bother to rate him properly. Here is the scouting report from 24/7:

View attachment 242667
I also like to look at offers from other schools in my evaluation. JP knows his defense so I'll side with him despite a lack of offers from other Power 5 schools.

I don't understand why you speak with such certainty.
Let's just be honest, you said To'oto'o would be a waste and would hardly see the field with JJP coming in & our (then) current talent.

That's not at all what was said. You really went back a ways to point out me being wrong. Well I am sometimes.

I believe I was trying to talk myself out of Henry T going to Bama being a big kick in the balls at the time. Because he for sure was at the time. Definitely did not expect Henry to make the immediate impact he did, nor JJP to come in and be the flub he's been so far.

Do you ever wonder charger when you're being a prick to other posters on here that it might be somebody who.... well never mind. Don't want to go there. Hope all is well.

That's not at all what was said. You really went back a ways to point out me being wrong. Well I am sometimes.

I believe I was trying to talk myself out of Henry T going to Bama being a big kick in the balls at the time. Because he for sure was at the time. Definitely did not expect Henry to make the immediate impact he did, nor JJP to come in and be the flub he's been so far.

Do you ever wonder charger when you're being a prick to other posters on here that it might be somebody who.... well never mind. Don't want to go there. Hope all is well.
@chargervol hasn't ever been a prick to me js

All Polynesian LB core!!!

giphy.gif

WTF????
I don't remember every prediction so I recalled one that shocked me.
And all I asked was why speak with such certainty? And you call me a prick and throw helping me in my face????

Edit: you know what, that's fine.

and you're the keyboard warrior handing out evaluations like their gospel and thinking he knows better than the HC of a D1 SEC program and UT's evaluation dept....... who looks like the idiot in this convo again?

My eval of this kid would read a lot like some of the guys on these recruiting podcasts I listen to.
Needs work, has some potential.
Disagree that he must have a spot held for him.

Y'all are really up in arms over this kid. It's amazing.

Agree mostly. But remove Kaho from the LB debate and have him as being recruited to play STAR for us in Pruitts D. I like him there a lot. He’s not Eason or Whitehead. He’s a hybrid type kid with coverage ability and great near the LOS. More like a bigger Nigel Warrior.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
WTF????
I don't remember every prediction so I recalled one that shocked me.
And all I asked was why speak with such certainty? And you call me a prick and throw helping me in my face????

Edit: you know what, that's fine.

That's not exactly what I was getting at.

But dude you pile on at me whenever you get the chance, and you went pretty far out of your way to rehash something I got wrong.

Agree mostly. But remove Kaho from the LB debate and have him as being recruited to play STAR for us in Pruitts D. I like him there a lot. He’s not Eason or Whitehead. He’s a hybrid type kid with coverage ability and great near the LOS.
I just don't think he's fast enough. Interesting thought.

If no one will convince you otherwise, why are you still talking about it?

That's not exactly what I was getting at.

But dude you pile on at me whenever you get the chance, and you went pretty far out of your way to rehash something I got wrong.

Actually, I don't think I've said much to you at all in comparison. You stir it up fairly regularly and I scroll by 90% of the time.

I told you why I used Henry, I can't tell you your stance on our last commit but your To'oto'o stance was more than noteworthy. One of the most unusual I've read.

VN Store

Back