'20 NV ILB Vai Kaho (San Diego State commit)

Haven't pored over your posts. I could translate the Dead Sea Scrolls into Mandarin in the time it'd take.

I don't repeat my takes unless solicited by smartassery as I was today.

Don't know why my Eason over Kaho preference is weird. Guys have been pushed out to make room before. And according to this thread Kaho is for sure a Vol.

Agree on Haynes King. Thought it was a waste to pursue him.

An "attack" is a harsh word for a bunch of dweebs on a forum banding together on somebody. If I've ever called it that it was poor usage.

Glad you're able to keep such perspective. But hey with all those posts do you have problems with carpal tunnel? What sort of medicated cream do u recommend for the pain?
How bout this...

494A0923-8AF2-4D4B-A345-41F4F35B478E.jpeg

RC said in 247 recruiting chat that TN wants both, but they want Tisdol to sign early as well. He also said TN wants two more RB in this class.
Hodge has to be viewed as a linebacker then if they want two running backs.

We have guys that will be seniors next year at RB and one sophomore. That is it for scholarship backs. So i can see us signing 3, especially if 2 are capable of moving to LB.

Reactions: hunter11_4_7
Got em if we want em...just not sure right now how the numbers game gonna work out...we shall see once we get a better picture on some others.

Sign that sum betch!..we need booms.i know you’ve been busy but recruiting has been pretty dry around here.

VN Store

Back