nukeese

...and moved on to a full-time criminal position?

I thought they had announced that Nukeese was going to be our new defense coordinator

We can all judge and be disappointed but Nuke made some bad decisions, nothing new for an 18-19 year old kid, hundreds miles from home with (apparently) not much support or supervision. I can still remember the surprise and excitement when he picked us over UF. For some reason, i never really felt anger toward him or the other guys when i found out about what they had done, just felt compassion. Hopefully Nukeese can move on and have a great life. Coulda' been a great Vol, but still has the chance to be a great man.

Reactions: 1 person
We can all judge and be disappointed but Nuke made some bad decisions, nothing new for an 18-19 year old kid, hundreds miles from home with (apparently) not much support or supervision. I can still remember the surprise and excitement when he picked us over UF. For some reason, i never really felt anger toward him or the other guys when i found out about what they had done, just felt compassion. Hopefully Nukeese can move on and have a great life. Coulda' been a great Vol, but still has the chance to be a great man.

get real, bad decisions are like, i got drunk, had an affair, etc. this retard ncommitted armed robbery...get a life

I would like to see the kid be something in life, we all make mistakes. Hope he can figure it out while the young man can. Best of luck to you

get real, bad decisions are like, i got drunk, had an affair, etc. this retard ncommitted armed robbery...get a life

I never really considered that, until Bubba told me to on a message board.....sounds like a good idea. Where do i get one of those?

I never really considered that, until Bubba told me to on a message board.....sounds like a good idea. Where do i get one of those?

you can probably get one of those from your like minded liberal friends, such as those who whine and complain mostly instead of placing responsibility on those to whom it belongs

you can probably get one of those from your like minded liberal friends, such as those who whine and complain mostly instead of placing responsibility on those to whom it belongs
See, thats one of the problems with a message board, we dont really know each other that well. The last thing anyone that knows me would call me is a "liberal", I'm conservative to the bone. It's easy to get on here and bash people, and call people names and judge people because we dont really know them and theres not much chance we would run into them down at the Walmart or anything. Of course, with a name like "Bubba", im sure you are a big, mean burly type of guy that aint skeered of anybody huh? Anyway...my point was, Nukeese aint the first teenager to do something stupid, and i hope he gets his stuff squared up and has a good life. That is, if it's ok with Bubba of course.

VN Store

Back