Now that is Tennessee Basketball

No way. It's a good thing, just saying the basketball team is something to be proud of.
mine's a bit about the fact that it was a sweet hammer by TSmith, but also that Arky happens to be about 5 miles from my doorstep.

Probably gonna keep, although I hate the bandwagon thing. Gotta admit though, that bandwagon fans are very good for the program.

Tennessee romped UTC, look for this years team to make a final four run and probably face North Carolina For The NC and look for them to take the title. I know, Bold Prediction, but dont forget UTC was picked to win their conference and they are pretty good but this years team, looks a little bit better than last years team, they had charisma tonight, they got out to a lead and did not look back, get ready for a possible for sure NC season this year. GO BIG ORANGE!!!! Finally pumped up about something now that I can concentrate on basketball and get off football.

From all of your other predictions we can go ahead and guarantee this not happening.

mine's a bit about the fact that it was a sweet hammer by TSmith, but also that Arky happens to be about 5 miles from my doorstep.

Probably gonna keep, although I hate the bandwagon thing. Gotta admit though, that bandwagon fans are very good for the program.

That was an amazing dunk, wasn't that guy from arkansas like 7ft something?

I didn't know you lived there. Yea, that was a nice play by Smith. Hope to see more of the same this season although I'm not quite ready to predict a final four run just yet.

TN looked a lot better last night than I thought they would. Good outside shooting and I believe we set a team record for assists. Maze played well at PG and we are very long and athletic. I saw some sloppy passing that will not work against better opp. but or D was good. The press is easily beatable and may hurt us at points this season. A young team can look like world beaters one moment and crap the next so I am going to reserve final four talk if we get to the tourney. Looking forward to some tougher opp and sec play.

I didn't know you lived there. Yea, that was a nice play by Smith. Hope to see more of the same this season although I'm not quite ready to predict a final four run just yet.
I'm thinking that any discussion of Final Fours are silly at this point.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

TN looked a lot better last night than I thought they would. Good outside shooting and I believe we set a team record for assists. Maze played well at PG and we are very long and athletic. I saw some sloppy passing that will not work against better opp. but or D was good. The press is easily beatable and may hurt us at points this season. A young team can look like world beaters one moment and crap the next so I am going to reserve final four talk if we get to the tourney. Looking forward to some tougher opp and sec play.

i saw you last night as you were walking back up the stairs to leave. i was gonna yell at you, but girl wouldnt quit asking me questions about the game.

i saw you last night as you were walking back up the stairs to leave. i was gonna yell at you, but girl wouldnt quit asking me questions about the game.
there is a way to make her look better and shut up in one fell swoop.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Which section? we moved after half time and I stopped by to talk to freak for a bit. Good game, next time give her a ball gag and yell at me.

and i tried telling her 'girl, shut up because there's bigdaddy and freak, and i'm gonna yell at them'.

her: volnation is going to tear our relationship apart before you know it.
me: so be it. saves me money at christmas.
her: im sorry, i was out of line...by the way, you're extremely hot tonight.

Tennessee romped UTC, look for this years team to make a final four run and probably face North Carolina For The NC and look for them to take the title. I know, Bold Prediction, but dont forget UTC was picked to win their conference and they are pretty good but this years team, looks a little bit better than last years team, they had charisma tonight, they got out to a lead and did not look back, get ready for a possible for sure NC season this year. GO BIG ORANGE!!!! Finally pumped up about something now that I can concentrate on basketball and get off football.

Too bad charisma doesn't win championships. Talent does. I'd wait to see how the Vols stack up against real competition before booking flights and hotels to Detroit.

really enjoyed watching this team play ; they are going to be fun to follow ; hope they don't get the big head and just keep getting better

Richards had a major impact on how far they got in the tourney but im not too sure Chatt can hold off Davidson for the SOCON title, but dont expect any miracle runs in the ncaa tourney this year tho

Richards had a major impact on how far they got in the tourney but im not too sure Chatt can hold off Davidson for the SOCON title, but dont expect any miracle runs in the ncaa tourney this year tho

Richards had a major impact on keeping teams from focusing solely on Curry.

Richards had a major impact on keeping teams from focusing solely on Curry.

Not too much anyone in the SOCON can do about Curry, he can create anything.. he may have to average 35, which seems crazy, in order for them to win it but i wouldnt be shocked if he did average that in conference play

VN Store

Back