"Now let's head back to New York for an update"

Chad003

I like me.
Let's not.

I don't care!

Did anyone else get annoyed at that every 30 seconds?

What is the big deal with showing big plays around the country while the players are standing there?

Not even a quick interview with Fulmer after an amazing game. I was surprised they cut away so quickly.

Now that I think about it, I don't think there was any "sideline coverage" from anyone interviewing people or giving updates on injuries, etc. So I think we got the "cheap" broadcast today.

I'm guessing no interviews or sideline crews because CBS has the main team at LSU for tonights game.

i enjoyed the s. florida updates. Since ABC showed the freaking nc st game here, I was after all the OU-Texas updates I could get.

I think we got the "cheap" broadcast today.

I think we got a very biased Pro-Georgia broadcast. Did anybody elso notice them playing the Georgia fight song as they went to commercial breaks over and over. How about all the clips showing Georgia beating us in various years. How about the trivia question about Zeier? Can we not at least get equal time, considering the whuppin' the Vols were handing out?

they've given tennessee the aflac trivia question many, many, many times and i know i heard rocky top a few times as they went to commercial. they also showed clips of last year. give it a rest and enjoy a victory

I think we got a very biased Pro-Georgia broadcast. Did anybody elso notice them playing the Georgia fight song as they went to commercial breaks over and over. How about all the clips showing Georgia beating us in various years. How about the trivia question about Zeier? Can we not at least get equal time, considering the whuppin' the Vols were handing out?

I noticed they didn't have any pro-UT highlights during the game either. They showed HW and Pollack but no UT wins. :no: Oh well, the biggest highlight was the final scoreboard.

I did like the Pontiac commercials! One was Michigan getting beat by Appy State and another was Auburn kicker gator chomping after his second field goal....... Made me want to go buy one of their cars

I was happy to not have vern...he kills me...."O my goodness" he sounds like a grandma.

Nor did they interview Fulmer or Richt at halftime. :search:

Do we really need the coach's interviews at halftime? Seriously, they just vaguely restate the obvious and then mention they're going to work on a few things at the half without giving away anything about their gameplan or strategy.

I liked what Jim Harbaugh (Stanford's coach) did after the big upset of USC. He was about to be interviewed and he said, no, go talk to our QB. It's his moment. (Which was really true since the normal starting QB for Stanford was out for that game and this was this kid's first chance at QB on the college level... and what a game he had.)

I noticed they didn't have any pro-UT highlights during the game either. They showed HW and Pollack but no UT wins. :no: Oh well, the biggest highlight was the final scoreboard.
Not to mention the hobnailed freakin boot clip.:no:

Do we really need the coach's interviews at halftime? Seriously, they just vaguely restate the obvious and then mention they're going to work on a few things at the half without giving away anything about their gameplan or strategy.

I liked what Jim Harbaugh (Stanford's coach) did after the big upset of USC. He was about to be interviewed and he said, no, go talk to our QB. It's his moment. (Which was really true since the normal starting QB for Stanford was out for that game and this was this kid's first chance at QB on the college level... and what a game he had.)
9 times out of 10, no. But....it can occasionally be insightful.

VN Store

Back