Nova Fan Here, Well Done Vols

hdrizzle21

I was very impressed with how prepared Tennessee was. The way to beat Nova is to keep them out of the paint and you guys did an excellent job of it, very impressed. The other thing that I understimated was Tennessee's length. Your defenders are quick and long, and when you have smaller guards like Nova does it poses a problem...

Tobias Harris is a stud. Very good player, probably the best that was on the floor. Tremendous basketball IQ.

Melvin Goins also impressed me a lot. I apologize to the person who said Goins was going to check Wayns, and i dismissed him but he was right. He is an excellent perimeter defender.

One thing that could really help Tennessee IMO is running more plays for Hopson and Harris. Hopson makes some amazing plays then disappears. If you guys feature him I think that would build his confidence.

Anyway I was looking forward to this matchup and honestly don't want to see you in the tournament. Theres no doubt in my mind Nova will be better by then, but Harris is going to be dirty come tournament time.

thanks! I've always respected Jay Wright and the Nova team. Good win for the Vols tonight!

Haha yea huge UT fan. I live in philly where college football is nonexistant. people around here are all PSU fans and I hate the Big10...

People up here dont understand the SEC. 365 days a year in the south.

You may be the only Vol/Nova combo fan in the history of the world.

Haha yea huge UT fan. I live in philly where college football is nonexistant. people around here are all PSU fans and I hate the Big10...

Wright has to zone us.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

you guys will give alot of people problems this year i really like nova and i like that you guys are using 2 big men instead of one this year, it will pay off in the long run.

If Nova could win a Title or somethin', there would be plenty of them all over the place... The NovaVols.

Last edited:

What about the mighty Owls?

Re: 'Nova, they did help us by missing too many free throws, and not being able to make up the lack of points in the paint from the perimiter. Some of the better defense we have played.

What about the mighty Owls?

Re: 'Nova, they did help us by missing too many free throws, and not being able to make up the lack of points in the paint from the perimiter. Some of the better defense we have played.

Temple is finally decent but its the MAC. Prior to 2009 they played in the Eagles stadium and you could get in for $5 and sit anywhere you wanted, they'd have about 1,000 fans at a game.

Temple is finally decent but its the MAC. Prior to 2009 they played in the Eagles stadium and you could get in for $5 and sit anywhere you wanted, they'd have about 1,000 fans at a game.
I thought it was entertaining when Chaney stormed the post game press conference against UMass and said he was gonna kill Calipari....

You wouldnt happen to live close to Conshohocken do you? Lived there for about 5 years.

VN Store

Back