Nov 3rd game

bmboomer

Ok Vol fans, I know this ahs been asked before, but coming in from So. Cal for the game on the 3rd of Nov lookin for recommendations for parking for the game.
Thanks for the help.

We parked at the law school. 15 min walk but right off now at and you walk past the world's fair park.

I'm coming to K-Town for a game soon. Is it $10 round trip or is that one-way? From the Coliseum?
That's a smart question and one I never would have thought to ask before last year. I went to a Braves game and parked at a lot that had a sign stating "Free Shuttle to the Game." They weren't lying, it was a shuttle TO the game, no return trip. The to the game walk would have been much easier than the uphill climb back to the car.

Before this year, I had never took the trolleys. I'll never do anything different now. If you can get to parking garage off Gay Street, they also pick up at Market Square. Then after the game, you have bars and restaurants there to either celebrate the victory or drown your sorrows. That garage fills up fast though so my second is always next to Barley's in the Old City.

I usually park at the City-County Building that fronts West Hill Ave (enter at the corner of W Hill Ave and Gay St.). It's 20 bucks and a hop over Neyland Drive to Calhoun's and the riverfront. Grab a roadie at Calhoun's then take in the Vol Navy as you walk to the stadium or a tailgate near the stadium.

Park in Garage across from Calhoun's on the river. $20.00 Easy in and out. Can tailgate with Calhoun's or Navy and short walk along river to stadium. Must get there early because it fills quickly.

Reactions: tbones0711 and tbh
We have parking at the Ag center and if you stay overnight (which all the people we tailgate with do) it’s perfect. But lately the free shuttles back and forth after the game have been rough. It took us 30 minutes after the Bama game to get back to Ag and the bus was standing room only. I wanted to walk but everybody else wanted to ride. I’m starting to think it would be easier just to park in one of the garages and ride over uncrowded.

Piggybacking off the initial post, where is the best spot to purchase tickets? Any idea what they will be going for?

There are 2 parking garages on Union Street (right off of Gay Street) that are free parking on the weekends. You have to get there early, but you might as well take in downtown Knoxville while you are here. Takes about 15-20 min to walk to stadium, but is very easy walk.

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me
We will stop them in Knoxville
And then win the next three!

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back