Notre Dame vs. North Carolina

Fine Vol

Go Vols
Anyone think the Irish can upset the baby blue? I know Luke is a hell of a player but I would think NC is better player by player. I say Go Irish!!!

The Irish can defitnely beat UNC, I mean c'mon I see the Irish matching up very well, player by player, I think Tyler Hansbrough is going to get his little dreams shattered early on in the season tonight, All I know is that at 10 o clock it is on and the Irish will be cranked up and ready to roll right over UNC!!! GO IRISH AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I'm not saying UNC is going to win it all this year, but they should. They are simply better than everyone else, and it's really not even close. They're even actually playing some semblance of defense this season.

PSYCHO T BABY, Carolina rolls ND, nice prediction fulmermaniac

Fulmermaniac is just as skilled at predicting the outcome of basketball games as he is in predicting the outcome of college football games. :eek:lol:

The Irish can defitnely beat UNC, I mean c'mon I see the Irish matching up very well, player by player, I think Tyler Hansbrough is going to get his little dreams shattered early on in the season tonight, All I know is that at 10 o clock it is on and the Irish will be cranked up and ready to roll right over UNC!!! GO IRISH AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Yeah...good call on that one :crazy:

I especially liked how Hansbrough got his little dreams shattered to the tune of 34 points

VN Store

Back