Nothing to do ,go watch ESPN2

With no sports, I am hoping they play more classic sporting events like this and the ratings dwindle for the ridiculous Sports Yelling Shows. It would be great to see them get rid of Screaming A Smith, Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharp, Max Kellerman, and all those “actors” who just spend their time arguing over opinions like kids. Thin out the heard. Too many sports analysts not enough sports.

With no sports, I am hoping they play more classic sporting events like this and the ratings dwindle for the ridiculous Sports Yelling Shows. It would be great to see them get rid of Screaming A Smith, Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharp, Max Kellerman, and all those “actors” who just spend their time arguing over opinions like kids. Thin out the heard. Too many sports analysts not enough sports.

especially A Smith
smack-city

I stopped watching these clowns years ago when they got political and politically correct. Finebaum is also a bore with his mindless Bama callers. I go to You Tube and watch the classics. Just watched Witten out run the Michigan secondary in the Citrus Bowl.

They should thin out the herd as well as the heard....lol...

VN Store

Back