Note about recruiting

lvocd

In my fantasy world, the main thing I’d want any potential recruit to know is that if the coaching staff of The Tennessee Lady Vols is showing interest in you it’s because something about you and your upbringing stuck out as so special that everyone on staff has unanimously agreed that YOU would be a safe bet to be someone who will not only be a coachable player, but also be the type of player who has the guts to step up and LEAD as an athlete once you enroll, but, more importantly, as someone they can count on to be dedicated to carrying on the MOST important legacy of Lady Vol Basketball: The 100% graduation rate.

If you think that sounds silly, please MOVE ON. But trust, if the staff of the Tennessee Lady Vols basketball program is talking to you about the possibility of you being a Tennessee Lady Vol, then you can rest assured that they are 100% confident that you will one day graduate from the University of Tennessee with a degree — and quite possibly with a master’s.

If you are the type of player who thinks, “I may need to wait until I’m a junior to assert my full will/potential”... Well... JUST CHOOSE ANOTHER PROGRAM!!!! Please.

What the Tennessee Lady Vols need right now to complement our already tough, strong roster of women are more fast, smart, gym-rat-type players who can come in and immediately make longtime fans respect you because we see how much you understand how special the label of LVFL really is.

We, the fans, WILL be there for you. FOR LIFE. If you were to play on MARS, we diehards would find a dang way to show up for you, and the coolest thing is that the crazy-orange color that is “TENNESSEE” is so unique that one associated with it in college will FOREVER never have to worry about being accidentally associated with another program. TENNESSEE is unique. Tennessee COLORS are unique.

GO LADY VOLS!

Recruiting issues have now been solved having enough roster spots is the problem now.

Reactions: Memvol44
In my fantasy world, the main thing I’d want any potential recruit to know is that if the coaching staff of The Tennessee Lady Vols is showing interest in you it’s because something about you and your upbringing stuck out as so special that everyone on staff has unanimously agreed that YOU would be a safe bet to be someone who will not only be a coachable player, but also be the type of player who has the guts to step up and LEAD as an athlete once you enroll, but, more importantly, as someone they can count on to be dedicated to carrying on the MOST important legacy of Lady Vol Basketball: The 100% graduation rate.

If you think that sounds silly, please MOVE ON. But trust, if the staff of the Tennessee Lady Vols basketball program is talking to you about the possibility of you being a Tennessee Lady Vol, then you can rest assured that they are 100% confident that you will one day graduate from the University of Tennessee with a degree — and quite possibly with a master’s.

If you are the type of player who thinks, “I may need to wait until I’m a junior to assert my full will/potential”... Well... JUST CHOOSE ANOTHER PROGRAM!!!! Please.

What the Tennessee Lady Vols need right now to complement our already tough, strong roster of women are more fast, smart, gym-rat-type players who can come in and immediately make longtime fans respect you because we see how much you understand how special the label of LVFL really is.

We, the fans, WILL be there for you. FOR LIFE. If you were to play on MARS, we diehards would find a dang way to show up for you, and the coolest thing is that the crazy-orange color that is “TENNESSEE” is so unique that one associated with it in college will FOREVER never have to worry about being accidentally associated with another program. TENNESSEE is unique. Tennessee COLORS are unique.

GO LADY VOLS!
Well said!!!

Truthfully, if recruiting issues were solved, Azzi Fudd and other #1 players would be considering TN. Hope we will be in the running for top 5 kids in the future. To do so, we will have to become final 4 regulars. Winning takes care of recruiting.

Reactions: lfvol

VN Store

Back