Not that it matters...

bignewt

The Scoffer Kid
Lab Rat
But TENNESSEE just moved up to 17th on Rivals with the landing of Jackson. Yes that is above Auburn AND Ole Miss. :eek:k:

Hopefully this will shut a lot of people up and just think, there is more to come today.

Saw that. I also saw where USC signed 2 2 star recruits. One of them was a kicker but the other was a rb. I wonder what the deal with that is??

Saw that. I also saw where USC signed 2 2 star recruits. One of them was a kicker but the other was a rb. I wonder what the deal with that is??

They are still using the same type of evaluation methods CLK and CEO implemented and have probably saw something good with those kids that others missed...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They are still using the same type of evaluation methods CLK and CEO implemented and have probably saw something good with those kids that others missed...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Exactly. The kids probably had injuries or started playing football late in HS.

Some times in camps coaches find under the radar talent that are 2* on the boards and the coaches turn them into great players. This happens more often than folks realize. So getting all excited about stars is sometimes just star gazing. Every recruit on Air Forces team is a 2* Albeit not SEC competition Air Force wins more often than not.

A friend of mine who is a SC alum said that he a FB and that their current FB is getting ready to go on a Mormon mission trip.

VN Store

Back