Not official, but looks like Music City

Purdue’s Rivals reporter says that he’s heard the same. I’m cautious because of what happened a few years back, but it looks like that’s where we’re headed.

Ok, so what do we know about Purdue?
GBO!!

They were just starting to put it together at the end of the year when they ran into o st. They did beat mich. st. pretty good, but state had a bit of a hang over at the time. They are not at their best this year, but did start to put some 40 point games together late.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Much rather play Purdue out of the BiGTen than Sherwood Forest who just got spanked, NC State with the Little Red Riding hood wolf on the helmet, or UNC who stinks. I’ll take BiGTen opponent over ACC

Gross. I know we're just 7-5 but some of these matchups make watching paint dry seem like a better way to spend an afternoon. We don't have much room to complain I suppose, but bowl games can be so boring when you're an average team.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
It would be sweet to get a better pick than Ky again like a few years ago when they had the better record. Just for the cat meltdown 🤣

Their coach was almost our coach (had a MOU signed until our school president nixed it) instead of Pruitt. Their QB is a former walk-on. He completed about 70% of his passes. Primarily a passing team. That’s all I know about them. I think it will be a good game. Have no idea who will be favored.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back