Not official, but looks like Music City

I don’t want to complain because I’m just happy to be in a bowl, but this tweet kind of sums up where I stand. I’m fine with going to Nashville, but this match-up is just straight up stupid

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
If some of you younger guys and gals are not familiar with jeff brohm, he's an energetic, over the top offensive go getter. He has an uncanny way of pulling games out when they matter the most, and has an almost magical way of giving o state fits. If you make this a 40 something point game it could get tight like pitt., but if you hang 50+ on them (which coach hype is likely to do) I don't see any way for them to keep up.

Tennessee also broke his leg when he was QB for Louisville in the first ever ESPN Thursday night game to open the 1991 season. It was the UT debut of James Stewart and Aaron Hayden, both of whom rushed for over 100 yards.

Remember that nothing is official until the school releases the info. Y’all don’t fall for Mcmurphy, he’s been wrong plenty of times before. Go get something to eat, do some laundry, do whatever. It’ll be announced when it’s announced.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Apparently music city doesn’t want Purdue but might be stuck with them. They are trying for another team to two

8 hour drive for me. Who has been to this bowl? Is it worth my time and likely drive thru snow to go? Are the bowl festivities fun? Accessible? Or should I just hit a home game in the Fall?

I don’t want to complain because I’m just happy to be in a bowl, but this tweet kind of sums up where I stand. I’m fine with going to Nashville, but this match-up is just straight up stupid

I would also prefer I different matchup; however Purdue is 4th in the west and 7th over all.

McMurphy was the same one that called UT to the Music City Bowl 2 years ago, cost me about $50 when I was finally found someone to buy them. He can go pound sand!

McMuffin saying USC to the Mayo bowl. So that means Miss St to liberty and Auburn to one of the junk bowls.

VN Store

Back