Not Mad

RockyTopTexas

Man guys that one came down to the wire. In honesty I’m not that upset with out it turned out. A few things that upset me but overall as a whole at the end I’m decent.
1. 1st half play call (no hooker movement). It was all jabari on the ground. Hooker needed to move earlier and more often in the 1st.
2. Defense and there is 2 things here. One being as a whole our defense played very decent/well.. minus the number two issue ( corral on the ground). This is a serious issue. Where were the adjustments? This was literally Hs football from ole miss and we couldn’t stop him.. it was a center and rb on banks and flowers all night.. flowers plays safety 9 yards off the los.
Major issue ( besides this defense looked good imo but you can’t really say that if you know what I mean.
3. GET JOE MILTON OFF THE TEAM ( What an idiot)
4. There has to be a rule change for ole miss injuries... that’s redonkolous

Reactions: BanditVol
I'm afraid Hooker's injury may be serious. That tackle looked like the one that took Bo Jackson out when he was playing for the Raiders.

Reactions: House of Neyland
Start Bailey for the Bama game we aren’t winning that regardless. Milton sucks wtf was that last play running out of bounds at the 10 yard line when you have to throw it in the endzone.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
We should have won. But that was the story with Pitt also. It is what it is with the state of our program. But Hype outcoached Kiffin, and we had him at the end. Facts to all those Vols fans who were rooting for Kiffin. You all can suck it.

VN Store

Back