Not a Vol vid....but amazing

Definitely a forward pass. Perhaps you should study the yardline from the ball is thrown and caught...

Oilers are cheaters.

As they said, the BALL was about a half yard in front of the 20, and Dyson caught it around a half yard in front of the 20.

As you know, Wycheck's and Dyson's feet and bodies mean nothing.

As they said, the BALL was about a half yard in front of the 20, and Dyson caught it around a half yard in front of the 20.

As you know, Wycheck's and Dyson's feet and bodies mean nothing.

Nope, forward pass.

Obvious lateral...it may only be inches but you can plainly see the ball is closer to the line when Dyson caught it than from where Frank released it...swallow your pride and admit it...

Photo Edit:

e8d63eeb03.jpg

Photo Original:

7ebc939615.jpg

Luckily for you the Oilers don't exist anymore, and haven't since 1998. I can understand why a Redskin fan would be living in the past however.

I could care less about the Titans, never have been a fan, never will be...it is a lateral pass. besides, it doesn't matter, the Titans won the game....let it die already.

I could care less about the Titans, never have been a fan, never will be...it is a lateral pass. besides, it doesn't matter, the Titans won the game....let it die already.

You lead a boring life, don't you? :no:

NFL films went as far as making a computer model of the this play, and the result as a lateral!

google it, i swear

I saw a documentary on this play a while back in which the ball's trajectory was superimposed over a digital graph and shown beyond any doubt to have travelled in a backward direction.

Lateral.

VN Store

Back