Nostalgia

what nostalgia do you have that means the most to you.
for me its my bobble-head
View attachment 482617
Coach, I've got a ball that Pat signed too....My wife had taken some papers for her to sign concerning CP, so she asked me if I wanted to come along and meet Pat...

When we got in front of Pat, I could barely move....I was so star struck, it was comical....I was like a teenage girl....I believe I giggled I was so excited..

When they finished the school business, Pat asked me if I ever spoke...I'm not sure what I said, but Pat laughed at my actions...She grabbed a ball from a rack, signed it, and told me to take care of my wife....And I did too.

Precious memories......
pat-summitt.jpg

Coach, I've got a ball that Pat signed too....My wife had taken some papers for her to sign concerning CP, so she asked me if I wanted to come along and meet Pat...

When we got in front of Pat, I could barely move....I was so star struck, it was comical....I was like a teenage girl....I believe I giggled I was so excited..

When they finished the school business, Pat asked me if I ever spoke...I'm not sure what I said, but Pat laughed at my actions...She grabbed a ball from a rack, signed it, and told me to take care of my wife....And I did too.

Precious memories......
pat-summitt.jpg

Pat was the kind of person that if you only met her once, she still impacted you.
But the more time you spent with her, you could see the "people person" in her.

I have memorabilia, still from the 96 SEC women's tourney where Kelly was PG...That SEC tourney was my first college internship.

love this from beginning to end . For the young fans who don’t know our history pay attention to
Whom you see the most the first 10-15 titles of NCAA history.

First, this is a good video--but it's been around for ages and talked about on this board many times. It's not new. Second, the way to reinforce UT's BB tradition is to do what was done to start it in the first place...meaning, win, which is something we decidedly haven't done for 20 years. Nostalgia is right: We're the Norma Desmond of women's basketball....lots of heavy makeup and still watching grainy old tapes of long-ago starring roles in our dusty parlor. it's 2022.

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back