Norm Chow To Tn?

TBALLVOL

Looks like the Titans are interested in Norm Chow from USC for OC. Chow said that he "has to be interested". I wonder if Patrick Turner knew about this on Monday if he still would have chosen USC?

Norm Chow will eventually jump ship. But, I think he'll ride this current USC wave another year or so till it planes out, then bump up before the peak of currrent Trojan Fball trends down.

With the way the Trojans are recruiting, they are set for a few years now. I think if USC wins another national title, Chow will probably end up getting offered a HC job somewhere of decent size and he will take it. Running his own college program is what he wants to do, and he is considering the NFL job only as a means to get there.

With Tennessee's talent on offense, that's coming back from injuries, plus the money he would make.....he'd be crazy not to go to the NFL. I'm not a Titan's fan but there aren't too many coaches better to work for than Fisher. This is a great opportunity for Chow and I think he'll take it.

Norm Chow took the money and ran! Pete has now lost his OC, DC and OM's Coach Oregami. Guess he'll have to re-tool his staff!

Good for Chow, Carroll and better yet Turner. They all deserve what they got! :good: :spank: :gone: :laugh1: :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back