****NOON OFFENSIVE STAFF INTRODUCTIONS****

50+ year supporter/season ticket holder here. Former player unlike most of these idiots who never wore the orange. Have heard promises before. How many staff introductions have we witnessed in the past few years? Weren't we told years ago that we had the best staff in America? Ha. No buy-in until it happens; am over it. Just show me you are capable of doing the job you are being paid exorbitant sums to do.

What UT administration has forgotten: Just win and all problems will be fixed. Winning fixes everything. All UT administration has worried about is getting in our pockets. How many million$ have they forked out to dismissed coaches/ADs? Still paying Fulmer after paying all those million$ to him from years ago, and still crying to us for more funds. Nope; no more.

50+ year supporter/season ticket holder here. Former player unlike most of these idiots who never wore the orange. Have heard promises before. How many staff introductions have we witnessed in the past few years? Weren't we told years ago that we had the best staff in America? Ha. No buy-in until it happens; am over it. Just show me you are capable of doing the job you are being paid exorbitant sums to do.

What UT administration has forgotten: Just win and all problems will be fixed. Winning fixes everything. All UT administration has worried about is getting in our pockets. How many million$ have they forked out to dismissed coaches/ADs? Still paying Fulmer after paying all those million$ to him from years ago, and still crying to us for more funds. Nope; no more.

You’ll be alright, Rudy. Relax.

Yes. Butch’s offense didn’t work unless he had Dobbs. And with Pruitt, what was his offensive scheme?

+1 McDouble for each pick 6. Seemed that way at least...

I kid, but it truly did not seem like there was any offensive identity. Everything seemed like it’s own individual play and not thinking ahead or building off plays.

Yes. Butch’s offense didn’t work unless he had Dobbs. And with Pruitt, what was his offensive scheme?
I believe Fulmer hired him because Fulmer never admitted to himself that the game had passed him by. When he was under pressure near the end, Fulmer stated, "we've won a lot of games around here doing what we're doing... and we ain't changing now". I think he wanted to prove that how he did it still works. Ball control offense, field position, and defense. The problem is that everyone plays like Spurrier now. The job of the defense is to get the ball back for the offense... not to win the game.

IMHO, Pruitt was hired because he agreed with Fulmer on style of play and philosophy. Both are "old school" in an era when "old school" is getting trucked.

They all spoke very well. They're mostly younger than we're used to. They want to play a fast paced, spread offense.

Just going to say the same thing. Kodi and Goelish both look super young to me............hoping this plays to our advantage and these guys will be able to relate and connect more to the players. Also hopefully this will help in the arena of X's and O's of todays brand of football. Also like that they all recognize the SEC and the SEC brand of football. i.e. not coming in here like Butch Jones and trying to recruit here like he did at Cincy and forcing the square peg/round hole type deal.

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
Enjoyed it! No reason to believe they wont be successful! They are who we have, bottom line I want to win, and if lose? Not be blown out. They need to be exciting to watch! Excitement breeds interest, interest breeds commits, commits breed higher and higher success. Go Vols!

Reactions: 9876543vol

VN Store

Back