Non Nike UT Gear ?

Johnnyreb#VFL

Work like heck
Can you find any UT apparel that isn’t sponsored by Nike or any without the check on it? Looking to find some gifts but not sure if Nike will be well received which is understandable.

Plenty of companies license the logo. I bet there’s even ads on this very site that take you to places doing that very thing.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
I see other brands on pretty much every site selling UT gear. Where are you looking that they only sell Nike?

I have a couple of nice polos from Turtleson, and '47 does cool vintage tees.

I like a lot of the colosseum stuff. The 100% cotton nike T shirts are the worst I’ve ever worn and have a bunch of shirts I bought and won’t even wear before I figured it out. If I buy a Nike T shirt it has to be a blend or not cotton.

There should be non-Nike here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-24-15-20-23.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-24-15-20-23.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 14
Im guessing OP doesnt want Nike because of a certain former NFL player -- I have had bad luck with the Nike orange getting blue spots on it after washed --thin material is 3rd rate trash from China --

Last edited:
I'll echo the comments from other posters regarding Volunteer Traditions. High quality and classy apparel. Nothing beats the orange Tri-Star hat or a white polo with the Rifleman.

Nike apparel has always been junk, virtue signaling aside.

Does anyone have the game bib cargo shorts and if so how do they fit? Inseam length? Waist size snug, true to size, or a little extra room?

I understand and support your "Anti Nike" decision....luckily it's pretty easy to find plenty of great UT non Nike gear!

I saw this hat last week and liked it but when I went to look into buying it it’s out of stock everywhere. Anyone know of any sites that have it that I may have missed?

View attachment 213507

I was able to get one. Kept looking around and found 1 in stock at Lids last week. Like 90% of fan gear they are just a subsidiary of Fanatics.

VN Store

Back