Non-Lady Vol Game discussion

Ashten Prechtel, 6-5 F/C, Discovery Canyon HS (Colorado Springs, CO), has announced her commitment to Stanford (over UCLA and Texas). She's ranked #25 in the 2019 class by espnW. Third 2019 commit for Stanford, joining Fran Belibi and Hannah Jump.

Ashten Prechtel, 6-5 F/C, Discovery Canyon HS (Colorado Springs, CO), has announced her commitment to Stanford (over UCLA and Texas). She's ranked #25 in the 2019 class by espnW. Third 2019 commit for Stanford, joining Fran Belibi and Hannah Jump.

Stanford will be tough to beat the next couple yrs with Jenna Brown and the Hull twins joining the team this yr. Watch out for them.

noted day that the Conn President gave reasons for firing the male bb coach for a record of violations over many years and their football coach has also some swirling issues.

no I didn't read it on the boneyard.

Schaefer has agreed to a new four-year contract at Mississippi State. The deal was announced Monday.

Schaefer will make $1,584,000 next season, rising to $1,650,000 in 2020-21. It makes him the highest-paid women's coach in the SEC.

He will get a $375,000 retention bonus if still employed as head coach on June 1, 2021.

Vic Schaefer gets four-year contract extension at Mississippi State

Gule one of the quotes cited just above was Auriemma said. “The internet is the worst thing that has ever been invented for people who have ... the least amount of information and the most to say.”

do you agree?

Reactions: Willtalk

Mississippi State lands Texas A&M grad transfer Anriel Howard, 6-1 forward out of Atlanta, GA 247sports.com/college/missis…

Mississippi State lands Texas A&M grad transfer Anriel Howard, 6-1 forward out of Atlanta, GA 247sports.com/college/missis…

Massive get by Mississippi State. Her and McCowan are going to make Mississippi State just a ridiculously good rebounding team. They do not have any proven players who can score from the perimeter, but this gives them as a strong chance to make a run at a 3rd straight Final Four IMO. Should also be preseason favorite in the SEC once again.

More bad luck for another great player. Wish her the best.

Awful news ! i don`t know to much about the FIBA Americas championship games sounds like it could be a load on these young ladies all ready packed summer schedule.

don't expect to take a dismissed player from another university as a replacement for a dismissed player who also volated team rules.

I can't help smiling that Baylor athletics had rules of conduct after reading the many sad coverup stories from the male teams.

don't expect to take a dismissed player from another university as a replacement for a dismissed player who also volated team rules.

I can't help smiling that Baylor athletics had rules of conduct after reading the many sad coverup stories from the male teams.

Was she dismissed or did she transfer ? Like I’m seeing on some websites that Hayes got a transfer release or is transferring. To me a dismissal or a transfer are different. Te’a has the same sort of situation but it ended up being leaked to media sources that it wasn’t a transfer but made to leave essentially. I wonder if that was to do damage control with Alexa leaving and then Diamond changing course. Becuz media outlets all of a sudden were informed of a fight that lead to a dismissal.

Was she dismissed or did she transfer ? Like I’m seeing on some websites that Hayes got a transfer release or is transferring. To me a dismissal or a transfer are different. Te’a has the same sort of situation but it ended up being leaked to media sources that it wasn’t a transfer but made to leave essentially. I wonder if that was to do damage control with Alexa leaving and then Diamond changing course. Becuz media outlets all of a sudden were informed of a fight that lead to a dismissal.

She was dismissed for violating team rules. They just got back from a trip to Italy for 3 games against some pro teams there. She started every game and played well. No clue what happened as the university won't comment.

I thought even dismissed you still have to transfer and follow transfer rules.

She was dismissed for violating team rules. They just got back from a trip to Italy for 3 games against some pro teams there. She started every game and played well. No clue what happened as the university won't comment.

I thought even dismissed you still have to transfer and follow transfer rules.

Gotcha I just read that... do you think it’s worth the risk ? She was a really good player. I think she looks at A&M becuz her and Chennedy Carter are friends.

Gotcha I just read that... do you think it’s worth the risk ? She was a really good player. I think she looks at A&M becuz her and Chennedy Carter are friends.

I don't know much about her personality, but I've never heard anything negative about her where that is concerned. I can't imagine what happened, and I don't think she wanted to leave based on her Twitter. Young people make mistakes and hopefully she learns from it. She's terrific floor general. Sees the floor well, great ballhandler, takes care of the ball and is very patient. Can score it too. Wherever she lands she going to really help them. While this is a blow to Baylor, I think they'll be just fine. They have high quality depth and tons of options.

VN Store

Back