Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Cooke is so hot lately, she on 🔥. Boston has found how to work the double/triple teams, she is starting to peak also. And Cardoso is becoming a force. Fletcher and Raven combined stats from PG slot is starting to get elite. Raven is breaking out, and Watkins might be soon, what a team right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: glv98
Watching Stanford/Colorado now. Charlie Turner Thorne mentioned how the reverse pivot is like the hook shot. I agree, it’s a great move, you see so many posts going to that 10’ reverse pivot and knocking it down these days. I’m loving the mid range from the big girls!

Watching Stanford/Colorado now. Charlie Turner Thorne mentioned how the reverse pivot is like the hook shot. I agree, it’s a great move, you see so many posts going to that 10’ reverse pivot and knocking it down these days. I’m loving the mid range from the big girls!
Boston has started using that well…..

Reactions: VolBall09
Been watching different teams lately and with today’s performance plus big moments during her freshman season it’s time to respect Sara ‘Buckett’ Puckett game.
She is a Top 10 underclassmen in the SEC.. a SEC caliber starter. A slump doesn’t erase the skill set of this talented basketball player! Puckett has the ‘It’ factor.

Janiah Barker back for A&M 24 pts and 5 boards in her return against UGA. Immediately changes them, really talented young lady.
Absolutely. She would rival taniyah latson for NFOY IF She were healthy the full season. Latson would probably still win due to her team being more successful but come WNBA draft time Barker will be #1

Reactions: VolBall09
Also got to S/O Karoline Striplin as she has turned her career around not playing much as a freshman or early as a sophomore prior to TK season ending medical diagnosis.
Her and Hollingshead are going to be a strong post presence for years to come!
The future is looking brighter on Rocky Top🧡🧡‼️

74 to 17 how do you get outrebounded like that? Arkansas always has a weak rebounding team but they get totally killed today and in some other games this year. In most of the others they did shoot better only 27 percent today in their 46 point loss.

Reactions: JustaChicken
74 to 17 how do you get outrebounded like that? Arkansas always has a weak rebounding team but they get totally killed today and in some other games this year. In most of the others they did shoot better only 27 percent today in their 46 point loss.

Bit of a hangover from the LSU game I think. They wrote this one off before it tipped.

Arkansas is a team I expect to have some transfers. Wolfenbarger in particular. She is not getting the development she needs there. She grew so much so late in her high school career. She needs a total rework on her game.

If Spencer were to hit the portal I would sell a kidney to fund an NIL deal for her. Same for Latson from Fl State.

Last edited:
Been watching different teams lately and with today’s performance plus big moments during her freshman season it’s time to respect Sara ‘Buckett’ Puckett game.
She is a Top 10 underclassmen in the SEC.. a SEC caliber starter. A slump doesn’t erase the skill set of this talented basketball player! Puckett has the ‘It’ factor.
Hondo

VN Store

Back