Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Somebody hang up a fly strip to rid us of that pesky super Fly. Braggarts are not welcome unless they’re family.

images

It's a super-fly strip

Reactions: BUBear
There are players on the bench for us who are better than the 4 returning for A&M when excluding Carter (to make 4). Amihere was the No.1 high school player before her injury....Lele is a great player...Saxon....Henderson...come on. Next years team will be even better than this years team with all the freshmen having a year under their collective belts. Henderson played better than Harris at times. She is way more than capable....we will be a beast next year....
Gotta love your confidence. I can’t even pretend with my Scarlet Knights....lol.

2019-20 Starters

Harris
Cooke
Beal
Harrigan
Boston

2020-21 Starters

Henderson
Cooke
Beal
Grissett
Boston

No matter how much you think those freshman will improve, Harris and Harrigan vs Henderson and Grissett is just a big drop off. No way this team will be as good, let alone better.

obviously this is a thread where several bored South Carolina supporters comment to each other. Why? obviously politely asking them to post elsewhere is not effective. I could recomment they go to the UConn boneyard and the responses will be more pronounced as to cease and dissest. (smile)

obviously this is a thread where several bored South Carolina supporters comment to each other. Why? obviously politely asking them to post elsewhere is not effective. I could recomment they go to the UConn boneyard and the responses will be more pronounced as to cease and dissest. (smile)
I believe the Boneyard has an entire sub-board where fans of teams other than UConn can talk about their teams as much as they want.

You guys don’t have a separate board, but instead have this Non-Tennessee thread that is now 95 pages long.

Why would you ask them to post elsewhere?

Reactions: olddog
I have been a member since 2008...5 years longer than you and 4 years longer than gule...I have posted 274 times and that's an average of 21 posts per year....again, per year !.....to insinuate that I come here comment to other Gamecocks is ludicrous at best.....

Gotta love your confidence. I can’t even pretend with my Scarlet Knights....lol.

2019-20 Starters

Harris
Cooke
Beal
Harrigan
Boston

2020-21 Starters

Henderson
Cooke
Beal
Grissett
Boston

No matter how much you think those freshman will improve, Harris and Harrigan vs Henderson and Grissett is just a big drop off. No way this team will be as good, let alone better.
Who ever said that those were the starters for next year? Either Saxton or Amihere will likely start at the 4 now that Grissett is playing in her natural position. Also as good as Ty and KiKi were playing to end the season Henderson and Grissett were equally as impressive. Hell Henderson practically beat Arkansas herself in the SEC Semifinal and Grissett averaged 10 ppg and 3 spg while playing less than 15 mpg in the SEC tournament. Henderson was the All-SEC tournament team selection as a bench player. She was easily the best player off the bench for any team in the country going into tournament play! No one ever said they had to become Harris and Hebert Harrigan but if you think the team will regress because we lost them then you really haven’t been paying attention or that Dawn actually develops her players....

There are players on the bench for us who are better than the 4 returning for A&M when excluding Carter (to make 4). Amihere was the No.1 high school player before her injury....Lele is a great player...Saxon....Henderson...come on. Next years team will be even better than this years team with all the freshmen having a year under their collective belts. Henderson played better than Harris at times. She is way more than capable....we will be a beast next year....
Lol it’s laughable to think people actually thought A&M have a better starting 5 than SC next year had Carter returned... like what? There were doubters before this previous season saying how the freshman weren’t going to come in and have an impact and I just laughed and told them wait until November.... And I will do the same for next year. Since SC is rated preseason #1 for next year and won’t be “as good” then I guess WBB as a whole will be bad next year because I don’t see many teams even competing with them let alone beating them.

Who ever said that those were the starters for next year? Either Saxton or Amihere will likely start at the 4 now that Grissett is playing in her natural position. Also as good as Ty and KiKi were playing to end the season Henderson and Grissett were equally as impressive. Hell Henderson practically beat Arkansas herself in the SEC Semifinal and Grissett averaged 10 ppg and 3 spg while playing less than 15 mpg in the SEC tournament. Henderson was the All-SEC tournament team selection as a bench player. She was easily the best player off the bench for any team in the country going into tournament play! No one ever said they had to become Harris and Hebert Harrigan but if you think the team will regress because we lost them then you really haven’t been paying attention or that Dawn actually develops her players....
Ok, plug in Saxton or Amihere in at the 4 instead on Herbert-Harrington. It’s still not an even exchange.

Henderson had a great game against Arkansas but it doesn’t make her a great player. She rode that game to the All-SEC tournament team as her other two game were pretty non-descript. Her end of the season was no where close to what Harris did.

Grissett played well, but at the level Harrigan? No way.

Polls are polls. They almost always start the season with the last team that was No. 1.

Are you raising a banner?

SC will be a very good team, but as good as you are fantasizing? Doubtful.

Ok, plug in Saxton or Amihere in at the 4 instead on Herbert-Harrington. It’s still not an even exchange.

Henderson had a great game against Arkansas but it doesn’t make her a great player. She rode that game to the All-SEC tournament team as her other two game were pretty non-descript. Her end of the season was no where close to what Harris did.

Grissett played well, but at the level Harrigan? No way.

Polls are polls. They almost always start the season with the last team that was No. 1.

Are you raising a banner?

SC will be a very good team, but as good as you are fantasizing? Doubtful.

Like I said before if SC isn’t as good as I’m fantasizing then the rest of WBB will be bad! There will be very few teams that’ll be able to compete with SC these next couple years.

First domino possibly falling for Ms St..... Chloe Bibby is in the transfer portable. She is going to be a good pick up for some team.

Reactions: JayQueUK
First domino possibly falling for Ms St..... Chloe Bibby is in the transfer portable. She is going to be a good pick up for some team.

My guess... she’s going to go suit up for Notre Dame, Oregon, or Oregon State. I don’t know anything I just feel like her profile fits those programs.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

VN Store

Back