Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Still don't know who Dawn's earlier birdie was so could that one be Watkins and now Cooper? Those were Dawn's two targets for 2022.

The must have recruit for 23 will be Columbia's own generational talent in Fulwiley.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCspur
So scrimmages are starting this week I have no idea who the lady Vols are playing just know they will and the schools keep it a secret lol but I know Notre Dame is playing USC now is it southern California or South Carolina I know because a ND player posted “Game day beat USC” on her social media hope one of our player slip and post something too

So scrimmages are starting this week I have no idea who the lady Vols are playing just know they will and the schools keep it a secret lol but I know Notre Dame is playing USC now is it southern California or South Carolina I know because a ND player posted “Game day beat USC” on her social media hope one of our player slip and post something too
Notre Dame plays USC (Southern California) today in football. In all likelihood, that's what she was referring to.

Playing a scrimmage

I also think the game day USC is referring to their football game

Also, i don't see us playing Dook in the future unless the NCAA sets it up... unless something changes you can probably say that about a couple NC schools who wouldn't schedule TN👀

Things could change but as of going into this season they were not. Hoping the 4th NC school says yes next year (or one of the others says yes) to give Tamari a senior homecoming game against a P5 opponent. If not there is probably a school who we can schedule in NC considering they have a quite a few Division 1 programs 😃
Maybe even reunite with Alex Simmons (Fuller) at Garnder Webb which is about 3 hours from where Tamari grew up

I also think the game day USC is referring to their football game

Also, i don't see us playing Dook in the future unless the NCAA sets it up... unless something changes you can probably say that about a couple NC schools who wouldn't schedule TN👀

Things could change but as of going into this season they were not. Hoping the 4th NC school says yes next year (or one of the others says yes) to give Tamari a senior homecoming game against a P5 opponent. If not there is probably a school who we can schedule in NC considering they have a quite a few Division 1 programs 😃
Maybe even reunite with Alex Simmons (Fuller) at Garnder Webb which is about 3 hours from where Tamari grew up
When Holly was here we played a non counting scrimmage game before the season started against Duke a couple of times and another school a time of two forgot who that was. Kellie has not done this and expect were not doing it this year either.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
When Holly was here we played a non counting scrimmage game before the season started against Duke a couple of times and another school a time of two forgot who that was. Kellie has not done this and expect were not doing it this year either.

I believe we played Notre Dame at least once

Reactions: Volfan2012
Okay so now Jessie posted a IG story of her at Bowling Green North Carolina keep in mind she is an international player who has no ties here….Lady Vols vs NC state/UNC scrimmage maybe👀

I retract my previous statement about a NC, yes TN is playing in a scrimmage against a P5 NC school (one that said no to scheduling this year).

VN Store

Back