Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Arkansas Razorbacks roster
Roster

They are going to be a lot bigger inside with some returnees and addition of Wolfenbarger. Still have some three point shooting as Ramirez returns with Daniels but lost two key players out there. Goforth is a transfer that could help a lot on the perimeter. Much less experienced than last year, but still a very talented team.

Arkansas Razorbacks roster
Roster

They are going to be a lot bigger inside with some returnees and addition of Wolfenbarger. Still have some three point shooting as Ramirez returns with Daniels but lost two key players out there. Goforth is a transfer that could help a lot on the perimeter. Much less experienced than last year, but still a very talented team.
They are my sleeper pick in the SEC, depending on how quickly Wolfenbarger adjusts to the college game.

FBIOIPLXsAM6aic
2022 Grace VanSlooten

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
damn it how many commits is Oregon finna get meanwhile its taking forever to convince 2 players to come to TN

A&M just cashed in, Mya Petticord, 5-8 PG, Ypsilanti Arbor Prep HS (MI), to Texas A&M

I think Petticord will be a 5 star by season end right now she is a 4 only reason i think is Covid canceled there 2020 season.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
damn it how many commits is Oregon finna get meanwhile its taking forever to convince 2 players to come to TN
As we've witnessed with the pandemic, just because you convince someone doesn't mean they will take you up on what you're convincing.

I'm fine losing a recruit because I've set a standard that you don't get to put on a lady jersey until you commit. I've heard several visitors (recruits) haven't been okay with that. If that means they have an issue with earning the right to put on a jersey for one of the most storied programs in Women's basketball, they don't deserve to be on my team.

Many would look and say, just let them wear the jersey, everyone else is, the difference is, we aren't everyone else. We are a brand, not just another program. We saw what trying to do what everyone else was doing got us during the Holly era. I'm just going to leave it at that.

2021-22 Women's Basketball Roster - Auburn University Athletics

Auburn has a new coach, lost big inside player Thompson, didn't do a lot to upgrade the roster. Looks like another tough SEC season for the Auburn Tigers.

Agreed, they’re going to be very small in the SEC this season. They will have a matchup nightmare almost every night. They don’t have anyone that I can see who can guard the post.

The taller players they do have are all fairly slight and seem to be more guard/forward type players rather than forward/center.

Was surprised they were not able to pull in at least one big girl. Johnnie does a great job with post players. I had figured she try to pick up and true center from the portal but that didn’t happen.

VN Store

Back