Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I watched SC blow out Kentucky, SC will not shoot the lights out from the outside but win with talent and the ability to score off miss baskets on the offensive end.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
With the squad that SC has, the game with UConn should be a great game.
UConn will win. Geno has Dawn's number. He has a lot other's numbers also. I hope very much that Coach Kellie can bring the Lady Vols to the next level and give UConn a good fight.

They do, the Canadian dunker
She is actually working her way back from surgery and has had a timid start before last night. The bench players we have with Henderson, Amihere, Saxton, Grissett and Thompson would beat most of the SEC teams this year. If Littleton was available you could really make that argument. This team is deep with talent. They will wear most teams down by games end. These freshmen have exceeded my expectations by a mile...but it's still early....

They lost to TCU (10-2), not a bad team by early on record.

Oh I most definitely agree. I think TCU has probably more right to be ranked than we do right now. I wasn’t saying TCU is bad, Texas just didn’t execute today. The team that beat Stanford the other day and the team that played TCU looked very different.

edit: and TCU will very likely be ranked next week I would think.

Reactions: Nute Gunray
Holly Warlick did color commentary for the Vanderbilt-Florida women's basketball game on ESPN yesterday and she's as mediocre a play by play announcer as she was a head basketball coach:rolleyes:

Oh I most definitely agree. I think TCU has probably more right to be ranked than we do right now. I wasn’t saying TCU is bad, Texas just didn’t execute today. The team that beat Stanford the other day and the team that played TCU looked very different.

edit: and TCU will very likely be ranked next week I would think.
Karen Aston is horrible. She has a lot of talent and has no idea how to make it work together. This has to be her last year in Austin.

UConn will win. Geno has Dawn's number. He has a lot other's numbers also. I hope very much that Coach Kellie can bring the Lady Vols to the next level and give UConn a good fight.

Dawn’s nervous tension shows just a tad too much when her team plays Connecticut. She tries to hide it, but it’s so obvious that she’s trying to hide it that it’s almost worse. lol Hell, even Pat had a tell. How I always knew she really, reeeeaaaalllly wanted to win a game but wasn’t quite sure the Lady Vols could pull it off was by looking at her neck. If she was a little worried, the only way it would show was that her neck would get flushed in patches.

#7 Louisville just beat Duke by 5.
South Carolina beat Duke by 43.

Louisville beat Kentucky by 1.
South Carolina beat Kentucky by 27.

Louisville beat #2 Oregon.

Is Oregon really the #2 team in the country?

VN Store

Back