Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Note: Dawn will be moving 6-5 Aliyah Boston to the 4 ? Then again it make sense she can defend that position also hit the mid range shot.

Y'all realize all five of France's starters have played or currently play in the NBA, including a couple of really good players in Evan Fournier and Rudy Gobert, right?

Yes, but all of whom are French. The international players in the NBA often get labeled “dirty” these days. Truth is they still play with a physicality and competitiveness that the Americans shunned long ago.

Hence the reason we got whipped. You look across the NBA and most of the physical plays these days are international. The Americans want to throw uo 35 footers and expect a whistle every time they dribble inside the 3 point arc.

It’s sad to not be able to cheer for them, but it’s just too lame to watch.

Alexis has had issues with behavior at both Baylor and Rutgers. Not much of a stretch to think she may have problems at another school. Really hope she gets the help she needs. She’s an elite talent for sure

I didn’t even realize i hit post reply … i was going to say “Something is going with Gary and down in A&M” not because of her … I see why it looks like i blamed Gary for this.

I was more so talking about what I think he is on the verge of retirement and moves have been made started to be made for his successor

two different subjects but i was gonna piggy back off what was said lol

I didn’t even realize i hit post reply … i was going to say “Something is going with Gary and down in A&M” not because of her … I see why it looks like i blamed Gary for this.

I was more so talking about what I think he is on the verge of retirement and moves have been made started to be made for his successor

two different subjects but i was gonna piggy back off what was said lol
I really don’t see how he does it at his age to be honest

Tennessee just signed another 7 footer in men's basketball and end up number one class in the SEC and number two in the nation. Kellie will be doing this soon as 2023.

I'll take that wager. Doesn't to be a top 2 in nation, I'll give you credit for a top 1-5 nationally, but has to be number one in SEC.... I am pretty sure the number 2 player in that class along with two other top 10 players are SC bound.

Last edited:
I'll take that wager. Doesn't to be a top 2 in nation, I'll give you credit for a top 1-5 nationally, but has to be number one in SEC.... I am pretty sure the number 2 player in that class along with two other top 10 players are SC bound.

The #2 player for now 😏 she is still a good player but hearing of some reshuffling of the rankings and #1 is going to be a different player most likely

Yep if you only had a board of your own then you could spend a lot of time there instead of here. Were in on some 2023 players that are highly ranked and rankings change we'll see how it ends up. I'm feeling real good about a top ten at least then things get real from that class on.

After next year i think they loose quite (if they don't stay an extra year) a bit but i'm sure she will reload
When Pat was the coach and even some of the years with Holly Ole Miss never had the homecourt fan advantage when they played us. A lot of people always came down from West Tennessee to make it usually a Pro Tennessee crowd. Hope we can get that going again.

When Pat was the coach and even some of the years with Holly Ole Miss never had the homecourt fan advantage when they played us. A lot of people always came down from West Tennessee to make it usually a Pro Tennessee crowd. Hope we can get that going again.

yes, i wanna see that big orange contingent going again! IF ever TN is back in VA in there again!! Shoot even in MD or DC

yes, i wanna see that big orange contingent going again! IF ever TN is back in VA in there again!! Shoot even in MD or DC
Thats what I said, if they are ever within 3 hours of my, I am attending, which is why I was upset when I couldn't make the WV game this past season as at the time they were only allowing family and season ticket holders (or at least that's what was told to me when I inquired).

Thats what I said, if they are ever within 3 hours of my, I am attending, which is why I was upset when I couldn't make the WV game this past season as at the time they were only allowing family and season ticket holders (or at least that's what was told to me when I inquired).

hit me up i'm in VA and will make sure i'm there

Reactions: mlindsay

VN Store

Back