Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

You realize how wrong that sounds if you read it aloud:
He said it was ugly how hard they amped up when she were across from them

If I had said:
He said it was ugly how hard they amped up when they was across from her...it would have been the wrong use

And mom cooks from scratch, I can remember only one tv dinner in my entire childhood.
I think it were in 1972

fd87e311a0319bb2031d68a05247b2a5.jpg
You have to be kidding me, it’s in the second sentence of course, and you probably know that already by now.

I could be 100% wrong but I feel like Arizona as a power going forward is not a sure thing at all. I don’t think they make the sweet 16 next year.
If they capitalize on their '21 success and recruit a pipeline of elite talent...which they've started with Nnaji and Gilbert...the only thing that would hinder them is poor coaching.

They won't be as strong this coming year, but they will be talented enough that S16 is not out of the question in a rebuilding season after losing their "All-Everything" player. In '22, they will be in very good shape to be a solid top 16 team.

So the President of Univ of SCar gave the commencement speech last week.
In that speech he quoted a big part of General McRaven’s speech from several years ago without attribution (a professor would be fired for this) and congratulated the graduates on being the newest alumni of the University of California.
Does anyone besides me see a leave of absence for treatment coming up?
But they do have a banner and a statue;)

So the President of Univ of SCar gave the commencement speech last week.
In that speech he quoted a big part of General McRaven’s speech from several years ago without attribution (a professor would be fired for this) and congratulated the graduates on being the newest alumni of the University of California.
Does anyone besides me see a leave of absence for treatment coming up?
But they do have a banner and a statue;)

A great commencement speech - "If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed in the morning." If you haven't heard this speech given at the University of Texas here's a link.

Does no attribution = plagiarism?

A great commencement speech - "If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed in the morning." If you haven't heard this speech given at the University of Texas here's a link.

Does no attribution = plagiarism?
I think so, especially given the academic setting. Just dumb. Such a well known speech.

Reactions: Bret178 and Lucy

VN Store

Back