Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

but hey the beat Team USA🤷🏼‍♀️

Oregon looks to me like they have a personality problem with their guards. Could be wrong but it seems he has some players who don’t enjoy playing together. You’d think with all those top rated guards their offensive production and passing would be better. Two things that often suffer from poor chemistry. They have definitely been over ranked based on how they have played down the stretch.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Watching Louisville vs Syracuse how unphysical the play in this game is. Compared to our karate match last night this game is quite tame.

It’s hilarious. And for some reason Massey has the ACC rated as the #1 defensive conference.

Really I think there are just a bunch of poor shooting teams in that league right now. Some brick laying teams in the ACC this season.

Shocker 21-3 #22 South Dakota State went down in the first round of the summit league tournament to 5-12 Omaha 52-40 Well there go one at-large bid or do South Dakota State get left out ?

Shocker 21-3 #22 South Dakota State went down in the first round of the summit league tournament to 5-12 Omaha 52-40 Well there go one at-large bid or do South Dakota State get left out ?

I think they get left out. That’s a one bid league. Have to win if you want to move on. They might get lucky and get an at large. Would much rather see a team like Ole Miss in the tournament though.

Last edited:
I think they get left out. That’s a one big league. Have to win if you want to move on. They might get lucky and get an at large. Would much rather see a team like Ole Miss in the tournament though.

Beth Mowins and Debbie Antonelli just said the think it`s just a one bid league that`s it so you might be correct.

NC State had a similar game to us. Trailed Georgia Tech most of the way and then took the lead in the 4th to close it out. Props to Georgia Tech. Fun game to watch, both teams were playing at a high level and very hard.

I think they get left out. That’s a one bid league. Have to win if you want to move on. They might get lucky and get an at large. Would much rather see a team like Ole Miss in the tournament though.

Don’t forget Ohio St. isn’t playing in the post season AND the Ivy league isn’t playing at all.

So those are two extra bids... up for grabs. Also the NCAA will name 4 replacement teams for those that may not make the tourney but will be on standby incase Covid impacts a tourney team...

GA Mikayla Coombs just went down against A&M with an injury looks like the knee, i`m not sure but that`s what it look like to me had to be helped off the court in the 2nd qt

VN Store

Back