Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I'm not on the Boneyard, but I'm certainly sorry I hurt your feelings???? This thread is titled Non Lady Vol Basketball News in case you have trouble reading??? I merely posted this because it was insinuated that Bueckers only plays well against lousy teams! Sorry I hurt your fragile feelings snowflake???
BTW.....if we had Bueckers or Caitlin Clark; we'd be a much better team. I hope that doesn't further offend you?
You’re hilarious. First and foremost, I’m an attorney with a PhD, I think my reading comprehension skills are just fine. I’m not offended, just tired of hearing about her. I recognize this is the Non-Lady Vols thread, but it has turned into the Paige B fan thread. Also, before you try to come for me...learn the correct way to use punctuation. 🙄

You’re hilarious. First and foremost, I’m an attorney with a PhD, I think my reading comprehension skills are just fine. I’m not offended, just tired of hearing about her. I recognize this is the Non-Lady Vols thread, but it has turned into the Paige B fan thread. Also, before you try to come for me...learn the correct way to use punctuation. 🙄
...deep breath. It's the internet. :cool:

Reactions: brassie
Not sure if anyone posted the NCAA’s second reveal of the top 16 seeds. It was decided before A&M beat USC.

UConn’s region is the weakest and Tennessee’s is the strongest IMO.
33261D6C-492F-4065-A317-08F8CAFA2AC9.png8C56A358-C782-4879-80C0-CA0723D04792.png

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Not sure if anyone posted the NCAA’s second reveal of the top 16 seeds. It was decided before A&M beat USC.

View attachment 354839View attachment 354840
One seed's region should be weakest. Strongest challengers should be in other regions. Like dubs are important or something, something...

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Irregardless of your alleged education and exalted status, you're whining like a little 3 year old, but you do remind me of a few entitled attorneys I've met??? Govern yourself accordingly!

Reactions: mcannon1
Rickea sis just come to TN lol you wont be sitting on no bench

She really has no clue what she's doing. She didn't even start Yemiyah or Caterrion. Rickea is as gone as they get, and hopefully she'll see that Tennessee has Rennia's vacated starting spot just waiting for her.

Worst hire in the modern history of WCBB. Nikki, have fun next season when your top 10 all move on. Maybe that will get you out of your chair.

Not watching the game, but from the box score, I'd say the team has flat out quit on McCray. This should be Senior Night for the whole team, because each and every underclassman should all be announcing their intent to transfer right after they lose in the first round of the NCAAT. Seriously...anyone who stays on the team needs to have their head checked.
I’m sure people said the same thing about Re and Kasi...look how it turned out for them. Let’s give Nikki a chance to turn it around.

Reactions: Lucy
Irregardless of your alleged education and exalted status, you're whining like a little 3 year old, but you do remind me of a few entitled attorneys I've met??? Govern yourself accordingly!
I think you mean regardless, not irregardless...not shocked you used it. Sweetheart, I don’t have to make things up, you can google me. 😘. Pointing out that you have a hard on for PB, doesn’t equate to whining.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
I’m sure people said the same thing about Re and Kasi...look how it turned out for them. Let’s give Nikki a chance to turn it around.

There was nothing to turn around at MSST. Nikki inherited a top 10 team and turned them into a sub-50 team that really has no business going to the NCAAT. If there is a player exodus this season, MSST will head straight to the bottom of the SEC...not that they have far to go after this season, as Nikki did a very good job of getting them there.

And things turned around for Rennia and Kasi because they got rid of the coach that was holding them back. Things can turn around if MSST fixes their mistake, but it is obvious that Nikki is way over her head. She makes Holly look like Pat.

View attachment 354839View attachment 354840
Kentucky being a 4 seed seems a bit high...maybe I’m missing something. What signature wins do they have...can’t think of any off the top of my head.

VN Store

Back