Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

South Carolina beats Kentucky. And now in back to back games there has been a blueprint given. I’m disappointed in their lack of ability to stop the drive. If I were any coach moving forward I would just drive it on UK until they prove they can put a body in front and stop it.

South Carolina beats Kentucky. And now in back to back games there has been a blueprint given. I’m disappointed in their lack of ability to stop the drive. If I were any coach moving forward I would just drive it on UK until they prove they can put a body in front and stop it.

Naw it would be our luck you guys take 20 called charges lmao

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Assuming there is a final 4, I could see it being the most competitive in years for the 4 spots. Also, factored in is possible COVID issues that could keep a legitimate contender out of the final 4.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
shakira austin was a non factor and Ole miss somehow kept it close also without their star freshmen madison scott...startin to think State is overrated OR just a bad game maybe?

shakira austin was a non factor and Ole miss somehow kept it close also without their star freshmen madison scott...startin to think State is overrated OR just a bad game maybe?

They were awful today...Carter and Taylor were the only starters who showed up, and Matharu was the only player from the bench to show up. They played down to the level of Ole Miss.

Of the games I've seen MSST play, they have a very high ceiling and do play to their potential, but they also dip down and are prone to terrible games. Very hot and cold team...not unlike Tennessee.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back