Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Snudda Collins is one of my favorite players in the tournament so far. She has taken her game to another level. She’s bustin moves now lol. Very unconventional shot but it works for her.

Reactions: travis929
SEC is making a big statement in this tournament IMO
I know it didn't happen, but IF Georgia & Miss State had pulled off their upset wins, & assuming the lady vols win their game tomorrow, the SEC would have had 4 teams make the sweet 16. Ole Miss is hanging tough vs Stanford right now. A victory by them would make 5 teams. I believe 7 teams made the NCAA tournament.

Stanford getting a taste of Coach Yo & the tough Ole Miss Rebels! Lol

I've been telling friends all year that Ole Miss is one of the toughest teams in the country. Whether they win or lose by a lot, they are relentless. This is why I like Coach Yo so much. Her teams reflect her competitiveness, and I love it!

I'm a huge fan of Stanford, but I have to admit I'm enjoying this game so far and hope Ole Miss can hang on to get the upset win.

Ole Miss up on Stanford 29-20 at half! Stanford certainly has not looked like a number one seed in their last several games. Ole Miss defense causing all sorts of issues for them, and on the offensive end, getting offensive rebounds and knocking down threes!

VN Store

Back