Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

No excuses. Being down a player or two is hardly like being down your best 4. This was goung to be a tough game even with Williams. Oregon is a big powerful team. They would give anyone a hard time at full strength. Id love to see a SC Oregon rematch now.

William don't even score past 10 point when she played with good teams. Geno is a bag of excuses. He prably lied about William maybe asked her not to play so he could find something to make excuses. TN was down with 3 starters and still winning. Most teams this yr have same issues not just Uconn. MR. Geno U BEEN exposed that he can't win without stars.

William don't even score past 10 point when she played with good teams. Geno is a bag of excuses. He prably lied about William maybe asked her not to play so he could find something to make excuses. TN was down with 3 starters and still winning. Most teams this yr have same issues not just Uconn. MR. Geno U BEEN exposed that he can't win without stars.

Oh lawd. lol

Have you been living in a cave? They don't, and haven't had their AA's available. Which is NOT the entire team. Smh...blowing **** out of proportion seems to be the norm here. You'd get smacked by this Oregon team.
They are missing a couple All - Americans. They have 5 All-Americans available, an Olympian, and The Big 10 player of the year a year ago. They are not playing anywhere near what their rankings coming in would indicate.

Have you been living in a cave? They don't, and haven't had their AA's available. Which is NOT the entire team. Smh...blowing **** out of proportion seems to be the norm here. You'd get smacked by this Oregon team.

If we are blowing s#!+ out of proportion why do you keep coming back?

And who would get smacked down? So because y'all are losing we would lose🤔 NAW, we actually have team chemistry and our players actually like each other and play for one another😂

We all get that Paige is your team and christyn is missing but even your own coach (or maybe it was the announcer who called y'all mediocre) said something to the effect that you guys are an average team (even with all those all americans) without her.

Can't be sore y'all lost... You will regroup and i'm sure dominate the Big East. You guys should have more players back by the time you go to play SC so that will be a better gauge at how you guys are coming back and coming together.

We will see y'all Feb 6th and i'm sure both teams will be better for that game... good luck and hope y'all get healthy

y'all are so petty and it cracks me up😂😎

If pettiness could fuel a space ship, I saw enough crap on the Boneyard over the last two decades to fuel my Tennessee space ship for a million years. Alpha Centauri and back, and the needle wouldn't even drop. I try my best to be even-handed - but that needle wouldn't even drop.

If pettiness could fuel a space ship, I saw enough crap on the Boneyard to fuel my Tennessee starship for a million years. Alpha Centauri and back, and the needle wouldn't even drop. I try my best to be even-handed - but that needle wouldn't even drop.

oooo do tell... and someone in here said all we do is talk $#!+ over here

Reactions: Only1COJ
I'll tell ya one thing, if I were affiliated with Connecticut basketball, I'd be calling up broadcasters and educating them on pronouncing Ducharme. They all sound like they're saying "douche arm." Shouldn't it be "du-SHARm"? Serioously.
Agreed . Don’t want to create a TRES Covi controversy..

Reactions: glv98

VN Store

Back